That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW4 lasted April 11th to May 23rd, may it rest in peaceful and blessed pixels. :pray:

10 Likes

Did you see what I changed the topic to on TMW 4?

2 Likes

Aw cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I figured you’d like it.

2 Likes

Ah that would’ve been good.

3 Likes

Chamomile is a staple for me. Also love the soothing effects of a nettle and peppermint mix.

2 Likes

TMW the old thread is drunk :thinking:

10,062?

5 Likes

Tmw im going to do money spell at a low amount and is super excited to give it a try

2 Likes

I think in its final moments, it recalled all the posts made into new topics where there was a derailment, or argument. :thinking:

6 Likes

Its life was flashing before its eyes, hehe.

7 Likes

Ooooh good luck! :smiley:

I need to do the same, been bidding on a ring on ebay that seems likely to go outside my budget… :thinking: not essential but a little bit of money magicked up to cover it would be great!

4 Likes

I have to redo a money spell for someone I want to help who has been helping me and making me chicken bone broth to help my immune system strengthen. I asked Belial and Clauneck but was still sick at the time so… yeah. But

3 Likes

TMW5 when you get up for less than a minute and your seat is taken by the menace

9 Likes

Your cat is adorable

3 Likes

Tmw someone is asking about Dante Abiels book Necromantic Sorcery cause they want to do Necromancy and they say,

“Idk about Akasha Subterfuge. Seems like I would have to kill both my grandparents and I’m not gonna do that!”

And you’re just like:
Lol
Sips tea

Then they said,
“But I’mma get initiated into Vodoun!”
And you’re like…

Shakes head
You’re gonna have a hard time lol

4 Likes

I leave for like a half an hour to get some ass and you guys are already this deep into the new TMW.

6 Likes

They are Balls Deep
I missed out on the first portions :expressionless:

1 Like

My man was just balls deep a little bit ago too. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Someone somewhere in the world is balls deep in something right now

6 Likes

They’re gonna love it when something shows up in the night pounding on the floor so hard it shakes the room.

3 Likes