That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

You mean that system that never works?

2 Likes

Mine is all communism, yet I couldn’t get further from it… This add sense shit confuses me

3 Likes

Because fuck you, we are distributing her ass properly so its equally shared by the ruling class

5 Likes

Genuinely creased at that

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Fucking Mindfulness mode on InspiroBot

Absolutely hilarious!

3 Likes

InspiroBot just gave me this!

4 Likes

Tmw
You are left exhausted and Skin slightly burning after a Possession with Goddess Hecate

I gave my Will, stretched out my Hand, and exhaled…
She exited out my mouth and the exit was intense. She took off with Speed too, like damn

4 Likes

TMW you don’t know who to bother for an education ritual -.-

4 Likes

I’m almost out of incense too… Hate that!
Are these Satya ones of good quality? I’ve seen them before but I don’t want to risk it and end up with several packs of shitty ones that smell nothing like the real deal…

2 Likes

They pretty much set the standard being so prevalent. Not the highest quality, but not bad.

2 Likes

Yes dear these are good, Green Tree is a good brand too, cruelty free and natural. I don’t like HEM, having little ones, having good quality incense is important because the bad stuff can be as toxic as cigarette smoke. Plus I feel they stink a lot.

6 Likes

Thank you both @UnseelieDiabolus @anon58416292 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s the highest quality incense you’ve used, cause I find the Satya ones are quite good. The only brand nicer I’ve used was Escential Essences, but they’re hard to find, now. Their “Angelic Visions” scent smelled SO GOOD.

Edit to add: I used them MANY years ago. I hear the quality has gone down, unfortunately, since then.

1 Like

Dear God, that’s A LOT of incense! :sweat_smile:

How long you think it’ll last?

2 Likes

A good while, lol. 10 months or so? I will order some more, Green Tree white sage cones are perfect! I also use uhmmm loose incense? Don’t know if that’s the term.

Unrelated. I’m at a friend’s work anniversary, oh goth I feel so awkward. Send help.

3 Likes

takes broomstick

3 Likes

Contemplating stealing some of this lavender.

5 Likes

Snatch those nerds!

3 Likes

Wow! I was thinking it’d last a year, at least. Yeah, I use resin & herb incense, too. I bought the cheapest charcoal to save money & that was a mistake. I can’t keep it lit & it smells horrible. I’ve been putting resin in vegetable oil in an oil warmer, but I haven’t quite got that to work yet.

Just picture them in their underwear & try not to laugh. :wink:

1 Like