That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Work for it dear @anon48532061 :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

And you are?

1 Like

Good. :blush: The peacock is a bird of protection. Thanks.

2 Likes

TMW your incognito offering gets snapped up and your candle blown out by a child :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::cry:

It was, “TMW you realise some people can’t handle the sugar rush from their Easter treats!” :rofl:

5 Likes

BALG should totally start a podcast.

4 Likes

TMW its my free day but I can’t hardly wait to get up since three hours :expressionless:

5 Likes

Saaaaaaaame. You look pretty young (and pretty, sowwwwy not trying to be a creep) but I find the older I get the more I lose the ability to sleep in on the days that I can. Which is almost never.

4 Likes

Awwww, thank you :blush:
I’m not that young anymore and it really annoys me that the older I get the more my idiot body thinks that 4-5 hours worth of sleep is sufficient enough.
I’m turning into that very same old person that is up at 6 in the morning on weekends,waiting for the newspaper to arrive :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Hehehe, that’s not a lot of sleep! Happens to me when working night shifts. Maybe you’re part of the elite? I’m not, I need coffee all day everyday, my preciousssssss.

6 Likes

Yes yes, but you replied xD

2 Likes

If I don’t drink covfefe in the mornings I am literally a zombie, with risk of cannibalism. And cranky +10.

3 Likes

Tmw @A_Pariah and @anon58416292 got a thing for one another
I clearly see it
I feel the sexual tension :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
#ShipsIt
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

6 Likes

For me its a choice. I can either get up refreshed after 3-5 hours and resemble the undead when its ritual time or sleep for 5 more hours, get up like a zombie, but have plenty of energy well into the night :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Reading all these comments makes me think how I had a nice 9h long sleep last night :sweat_smile: My body didn’t got the memo :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Though there’s always the option to consume ludicrous amounts of coffee, tea and energy drinks

3 Likes

TMW you wonder what the weather’s like elsewhere this morning?

(Possibly the most English post I ever made here btw.)

10 Likes

A bit cloudy here in Athens but not cold… :sun_behind_large_cloud:

7 Likes

Reporting from Tampere, Finland. The weather appears sunny and warm with slight refreshing wind. Suspicious. Preparing for SHTF

8 Likes