That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Tmw when you are at the dollar store and you have to count everything out by 5s because the stupid ass cashiers ring up extra shit you didn’t get and lose money. (Count your shit before checking out my dudes)

Then some local yolkal ask if you can cut in front of ya and you angrily agree because you never reveal your true self out in public. And rush home before your food melts from the heat outside.

So earlier I needed someone to respond to me regarding some business thing and they haven’t for a few days. So I did a contact me meditation and as soon as I was done they contacted me. I responded back and that person left me on read. Guess you get what you wish for :woman_shrugging:

TMW the power of BBQ Ribs gives you the energy to finish the Abaddon sigil you have been working on.

4 Likes

TMW you accidentally get cinnamon extract on ya dick

Fuck, that burned lol

4 Likes

watches as Church Demonizes BBQ ribs

4 Likes

Tmw you wonder how that even happened?

1 Like

I was putting some stuff in a jar, and then I took a piss without washing my hands - ouch :fire:

4 Likes

Tmw @Micah came back!

4 Likes

Wassup young Lady?
Smokes cigar

3 Likes

tackles you i missed you…i summon my familiar and his name is Cedrick and he a tundra wolf

1 Like

Congratulations :smiling_imp:

nuzzles your so warm

1 Like

Lmao indeed I am warm :rofl:

Are you going to be a good venom

Man, I am half convinced a church will catch on fire if this thing gets too close lol. Took the extra step of coloring the face with my own handmade Bats Blood ink.

4 Likes

And now @Bunnygamer1994 and @Micah are a thing sort of.

Seems legit.

3 Likes

Walk into the church with the Bats Blood Ink on :fire::fire:

1 Like

After I finish my Goetic Operation, I feel like I should sit in on a Catholic mass at the church a block and a half away from my apartment. With my ring and book.

Oh ,and @Micah, I’m halfway through the 72 now.

1 Like

That moment when you also live about a block from a Catholic Church… Wut?

1 Like