That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

“Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side.”

9 Likes

Forgive me master :scream:

3 Likes

So cute…i want the bunny

I wonder if dads will get this much love on father’s day, whether you know them or not.

3 Likes

Depends if they were good fathers

1 Like

I bet.

2 Likes

People tend to forget a bit about energy contrasts. We tend to generalise and think of dads and moms as if they were polarised energies. Therefore, the act of taking care of children always has been seen and linked to the women, even though both sexes have got the true capacity of it. Same with the oppossite. We seem to need to aknowledge the day of the working women, as if it was unnatural for us to do so. Actually, we, women, tend to get praised much more often than men, probably due to the polarised nature. But at the end we are more than poles, we are complete beings. How relative is everything.

4 Likes

What yall doing for mother day…we are grilling hopefully and might bake an apple pie

1 Like

Attempting to stay awake for another hour. Ate cake earlier, and gave my mom a handmade necklace/protection talisman…that she will likely throw in a drawer somewhere. Bought roses for Hekate, and burned some incense. Had coffee with my cousin.

2 Likes

That should be "the power of the bark side. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Tmw you wish you were wealthy so you could donate money to your fave amusement from your childhood to refurb a ride that needs it especially give it new effects and stuff

1 Like

Have I ever told you the story of Bork Palegius the Wise?

1 Like

TMW everyone wants to be god and no one wants to be themselves /facepalm

3 Likes

Well, myself is a tad lame,so…

2 Likes

Stares the forum’s name
becomealivinggod.com

Yea I don’t understand it either :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Anassa Is on her game today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some times I like hunting… :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Your profile pic is awesome

1 Like

Thank you, all my profile pics have a meaning.

2 Likes

My profile pic is literally the moon good Khonsu The Child

3 Likes