That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you established a very solid running gag song wise while doing spiritual work.

4 Likes

Hey @A_Pariah can you elaborate?

3 Likes

Lets just say that there is one specific song that tends to show up in every version that has been made from it so far,every time Iā€™ll do a specific work and its quite funny and my favourite synchronicity out from all synchronicities because its oddly specific

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the song?

1 Like

I wonā€™t tell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Youā€™re giving me worse blue balls than the last chick I dated.

Why wonā€™t you share with the class?

1 Like

TMW you just found another admirer and you think : ā€œare you fucking blind dudeā€ā€¦ screw that for a fucked up bad joke

2 Likes

What @Anziel_Merkaba just said

1 Like

TMW Happy Motherā€™s Day to BALG :ok_hand::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nah bruh

1 Like

Is wondering if sheā€™s considered a mother or not :thinking:

4 Likes

Do you have a kid/something you gave life to/beloved pet animal. I have been told that being female and having one of those qualifies you for the title :thinking:

5 Likes

Though Iā€™m not quite sure if I trust the person who told me this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Akashiel Was it Micah who told you that? Because it might be suspect because he still hasnā€™t found Sparta.

2 Likes

Let me restate
Happy Motherā€™s Day to the Female population of BALG whether you got kids or donā€™t šŸ¤¦šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

8 Likes

No, a cousinā€¦perpetually single female cousin that for some reason visited me today after my parents left

2 Likes

Oh lol.

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

4 Likes