That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I just got another Deja Vu

4 Likes

I try to avoid that guy.

5 Likes

TMW your current unlocking spirit tells you ā€œLets just fuck that shit here firstā€ and that headache you collected today from something different vanishes.
Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

That moment when you have returned from a 7 day working with Odin, rhough after the progress attained, you may not stay for long. Lots of loaves and breadcrumbs have been given to me.

8 Likes

ā€œThat Moment When 4: Micah has to be on ALL of the watchlists nowā€

You mean heā€™s listed on ebay? :thinking:

I thought that shit was illegal these days? :scream_cat:

reeeing on behalf of all gluten intolerant. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Where did you find this kind of power??

eBay

4 Likes

Prostitution is legal in most places if a pimp is not involved.

5 Likes

I mean, I would place an offer shrugs

6 Likes

Damn playaā€™ haters.

5 Likes

I think he would be listed under garden tools honestly. We all remember the one pump chump meme and we know he canā€™t kill for shit.
Looks at the fact the world still has population issues with a clear self admitted psychopath ā€˜death godā€™ running around
So gardening and housework would be the only use for him or maybe mounting over the mantle with some fake teeth as a chupecabra.

8 Likes

Sings
Life is hard out here for a pimp

Canā€™t be pimed if you are the pimp

3 Likes

Says the one who is constantly complaining about crackheads in his city
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Well it is more like the whole state. Truly though they arenā€™t worth my effort and they might just a convenient code word for the people I am really complaining about but cannot mention for various reasons. People so far beneath me they are only worth mentioning for amusement and so I donā€™t have to waste my energy on dealing with them in a one sided self destructive fashion and can instead focus on self improvement and my own advancement as a well balanced being. Instead of a being a basic bitch trope.

1 Like

Lmao
Well at least Iā€™m actually out here doing shit
to the Middle East & Venezuela and other places insteadd of complaining about how other people are imbalanced and being bitch tropes
Shrugs

Thereā€™s always bigger pimps. The top hats get bigger up the hierarchy. The clothes get shinier.

7 Likes

Lvl 100 Mafia Boss @anon496642

3 Likes

I am intrigued :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The pimp cane gets a hidden gun feature and diamonds

6 Likes

Hey @anon47923162 you gonna take that shit bro?

3 Likes