That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Answer to the title:

4 Likes

It’s either code for bi-curious or molestation. Can’t you feel the sexual tension in the air?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Have fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Most people don’t get my humour its kindo dark twisted it mocks but in no way am I cruel to people my humour can lighten but It does not reflect my attitudes to people. Understand this about me: I am not mocking members or downing their abilities or who they are but in the exisying sarcasm of this topic branch in this thread I think everyone is taking the shit… a lot of my childhood was in bush way way out then coming to town to watch suburbs grow up around you “normalising”. Even then my own family think I’m a bit of a freak with weird sense of the ridiculous.
: my joking dise not reflect my attitudes to those around me.
Dark Blessings

2 Likes

On & off. My sex drive has been sleeping

1 Like

Yeah the lust has been kind of aggressive amongst the fellas. Worries me a bit.

2 Likes

What? I’ve had bronchial asthma for 4x weeks. So over it

It’s tradition.

3 Likes

Ah. @anon496642 but thats ok too… maybe more sex is needed and perhaps for me I ought to accept my body’s injuries and stop hiding and just have sex.

TRY ME

:tongue:

6 Likes

That moment when you grab a steal of a deal on a granite rolling pin at the thrift store, only to find it might end up as a rod for the altar. White demon face in black stone.

4 Likes

TMW you wond why you still have this statute you found 4 years ago

3 Likes

TMW i went to magic shop, to buy some sage and the seller started to be afraid of me :joy: . Weak Wiccans :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. Asthma sucks so bad. And bronchitis? Truly horrible.

1 Like

Why were they afraid?

he, because i released little bit darker energy towards him, for fun :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: those faes are making me mischevious :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I had a feeling that’s what you did. It’s hard to resist, I know, lol. Be careful with unseelie fairies – you have more courage than I to work with them.

5 Likes

Ive got a BUNCH here

2 Likes

Have fun with them fae gurl!

2 Likes

I don’t mess with them. I piss off humans by accident easily enough, lol.

6 Likes