That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I would be interested in that as well

Sorry Grandma, I did not expect you’ll come. :rofl::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Tmw when your christ thorn jujube leaves come in. Said to be the very tree jesus his thorn crown was made from. It’s gonna make an offering and a thank you for my Friend who has done so much for me, more than I dared to hope for. :black_heart:

4 Likes

TMW you find the one piece of advice you most wish you’d known in your 20’s and which everyone needs to take to heart:

mixedisno

:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Bollocks.

3 Likes

Or take it as that the universw doesn’t f*cking know about what is going on :rofl:.

2 Likes

Tmw you realise you suddenly feel like shit for no reason and that you have soaked in some strangers pain in an unhealthy way and you need to work on your shielding. I’m not Atlas.

4 Likes

Who knows, maybe it’s your Godform? :grinning:

3 Likes

Tmw… You get a trophy that says your “admired”… bursts out in hysterical laughter

3 Likes

I admire you!

Whispers:
Pay me later!

2 Likes

TMW your scanning TMW #4 laughing and coughing your undies off

3 Likes

First thought; It would make perfect sense.
Second thought; Maybe my Godform has a penis. :thinking:
Third thought; Probably a small one. :expressionless: I always see tiny penises on Greek statues.

6 Likes

Slips @Anassa a astral 3,50

2 Likes

Ahahahahahaha! That’s because in their sculptures the ancient Greeks chose the small penis to provide a basis for other elements of the male personality, mainly spiritually. The bodies of the Greek sculptures were imprinted huge and strong and the penis was “lost” under the mass of their muscles.

They considered the small penis to be a sign of aristocracy and cultural supremacy, so they wanted to keep the sculptures in history in that way.

Instead, the presence of a large penis in works of art was directly linked to the vulgarity and culture of the barbarians who worshiped this particular part of the male body and were trying to show it at every opportunity.

For example:

14 Likes

:rainbow_flag:The more you know :rainbow_flag::star:

6 Likes

Instead, the presence of a large penis in works of art was directly linked to the vulgarity and culture of the barbarians who worshiped this particular part of the male body and were trying to show it at every opportunity.

Yes, I know what are you talking about. This artist did as well:

https://img.memecdn.com/dinner-amp-039-s-ready_o_5509509.jpg

Hah, these artistic ages :roll_eyes::smirk::see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Haha real mature Susan, Next time let me know before I lug all this meat out here

7 Likes

I was giving relationship advice, not asking “where do you want the electrodes.” :kiss:

10 Likes

Exactly this.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting a spear and shield together on my back for ares or a shield on my upper arm

3 Likes