That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

At the risk of losing my fake status as the forums drug addict number 76587675: no drugs have been involved, only a periodically occuring event I call “sudden de- and reconstruction of all known words” that hits me from time to time, together with funny images and sceneries in my mind.

I am not THAT sure if this is something that can be shared.

4 Likes

Heh. Mental Drugs.

4 Likes

Thought there were only sex addicts here? Who’s on drugs? We’re here for you.

5 Likes

I actually know exactly what you’re talking about, except this would happen to me with objects.

One time I looked at a spoon and almost freaked out because I didn’t know what it was like I was seeing it for the first time. But it felt like I was supposed to know (of course). Not even joking. Reverse de Ja vu kind of shit. I think we’re retarded.

4 Likes

We certainly are :heart:

2 Likes

Eh, kinda both tbh… It was a bit odd.

2 Likes

That brings me to the point of random sounds connected to random peoples overall appearances, if that makes sense. Which, of course, doesn’t.
Hell yeah, retarded is a really good term for that.

4 Likes

Probably means you can hear faces like how some people can hear colors.

6 Likes

Lel. Thats one fucking useless super power

5 Likes

I can hear faces. It’s easy, you just wait for noises that come out of their face hole, and there you go.

4 Likes

How so?

1 Like

I drew first, but he swung first. Basically, he forced me to force him to comply. I wasn’t going to not complete my goal with the evocation after all.

3 Likes

Interesting. Who was it? (I’m betting an angel.)

3 Likes

Eligos. Haven’t you seen my thread about my big Goetic operation?

In any case, he was testing my nerve and my resolve to get what I want.

3 Likes

Oh, yes. :woman_facepalming: Sorry, I’m almost sleep-typing at the moment, lol.

4 Likes

You’re fine. I just woke up a short while ago from energies reacting and stuff… About to go back to sleep.

3 Likes

Enjoy. I should go, too. Gonna headdesk any second, lol.

3 Likes

It’s a Spaceballs reference.

1 Like

Tmw you “see” in the mind who’s going to win a hockey game and you didn’t place a bet… 3 out of 3 right… :frowning:

3 Likes

TMW you almost die again and its starting to become a weekly thing so its not surprising anymore

7 Likes