That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Amber-shades or a type of rosewood

1 Like

:slight_smile: I have been helped by a few kind and experienced members

1 Like

Were all or mostly help and be helped experience varies. Se you around :heart:

1 Like

Purple

1 Like

TMW you watch the second to the last episode of a show that killed off your love for tv shows. You know its going to be truly sucky and bad, but a tear still falls anyones.

Screenshot_2019-05-13-02-36-56-1

4 Likes

TMW you send a bunch of necro-Likes because you’re treating yourself to some Cool Memes as a reward for doing ALL the welcome PMs and sundry other tasks. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

They burp and grunt and we pretend to participate but really what is a dick but an ugly stick.

1 Like

TMW you realize how much self work you have to do to become stronger so your Will ru L es over other humams wills and think about death killing those who repeatedly weekend you… revenge… Want to be a living Crush and eat them alive…or differently alive :wink:

Only one way to find out.

1 Like

Tmw when you get Quran offer by facebook. Wtf…???

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:thinking::flushed::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Quran is calling you :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

TMW you see @Lady_Eva doing free readings but before you even have a chance to ask anything the power goes out and only comes back on after it’s all done…:expressionless:

Welp, i guess that’s an answer in it’s own way. :thinking:

:laughing:

5 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: You have clear vision, lol.

2 Likes

@IrisAthena guess who is cursed with wooden sticks ? :joy: That wiccan really did it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:hushed: For real?! Omg. What are you going to do? folds hands like Mr. Burns

1 Like

lol i will cancel that curse, it is pretty weak one (he used some rotten wood sticks) :joy::joy::joy: and i will send him one friend of mine :joy::joy::joy::joy: i plan to pay him visit today when i finish in school :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Heck no. Even if have to die heck no. :sunglasses::sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like