That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

That moment when a sigil pops into your head during an invocation and you arent really sure what it’s for

:thinking:

4 Likes

TMW I finish a 3h job interview. X_X
Exhausted!

8 Likes

Wtf.
That’s not an interview, that’s an interrogation.

8 Likes

Yeah right??? I am completely exhausted and drained!

7 Likes

Ahhhh, fingers crossed!!!

6 Likes

TMW theres so many things that you want to do that you dont know…

to try all of these
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/amaymon-enn/22545/12
then do an enpowering

then meditate to queen belial

3 Likes

TMW your amazon package should be here in 8 hours but it hasn’t been shipped yet. An other “awful” :star: rate comeing up

4 Likes

“I was, am now, and shall have no end”

Lucifer

10 Likes

Hail Emperor Lucifer! :black_heart:

7 Likes

Did you get waterboarded too?

3 Likes

Almost!

4 Likes

TMW your work gets a new sour orange slurpee and you feel your teeth rot while you drink it

5 Likes

A beautiful and respectful post about Lucifer, Good to see

Nice to see people respect him as a very powerful ancient being of beauty and wisdom at times still on here like I know him. :black_heart:

8 Likes

TMW you wonder why every time you come up with a novel idea it someone always seems to have beaten you to it? :thinking:

Then TWW you wonder if you can use scrying to look ahead say 10-20 years to see what those people are into? Get ahead of the curve. :thinking:

Then TWM You wonder why you just said that on a forum of Black magicians?!? :astonished:

…Looks over at the Angel of revelation and honesty who’s now giggling to himself in the corner…Asshole! :roll_eyes:

:smiley:

8 Likes

Dissect the why. Human consciousness is a funny thing, especially in the psychic realm. Where did this idea really come from? One source? Or one source and then evolved through multiple other sources before reaching you?

6 Likes

TMW you are enjoying how words don’t make sense anymore

8 Likes

You on drugs? Lol

7 Likes

Who knows?

4 Likes

Sounds like a pretty big dose.

1 Like

Says the guy with an energy drink pipeline in his cellar :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes