That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

@deathreeper’s story reminded me one time few years ago I was attenting to a funeral and the moment I stepped to the entrance of the cemetary a random pigeon dropped dead right on my feet from the sky lolz… Needles to say everyone was staring at me… not awkward at all

9 Likes

That moment when you successfully astral project with no vision problems but then get stuck halfway through a door when you suddenly start doubting yourself. I’m sure feeling like a fat kid trying to squeeze through a chain link fence was quite entertaining for anyone watching. :joy:

7 Likes

TMW: :relaxed:

PS: the weather is still great. Wow, surprising.

10 Likes

In Porto Alegre, Brazil there were clouds and fog in the early morning.
Currently there’s a cold breeze but it’s sunny and the sky is clearing up.
Min.: 17ºC (62ºF)
Max.: 28ºC (82ºF)

4 Likes

Good weather for us all to have a nice refreshing shower or two, be generous with the shampoo, and cut our nails right folks? :+1:

No but srsly pretty sure my super-clean looking new av is a reaction to yesterday skankiness! :laughing:

6 Likes

TMW you’re suspicious now that anyone could be Michael W. Ford :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with being comfortable in your own skin. Hell, I laze about in the nude whenever I’m home because it’s more comfortable.

5 Likes

Nice misdirect, Mr. Ford.

5 Likes

TMW you are at work and a feral cat stares at you. You greet it with “Greetings, King Bael!” And it blinks once, before walking off.

5 Likes

TMW you read this new thread’s title and this song comes to your head:

2 Likes

That moment when you really really want to bite someone.

6 Likes

TMW you accidentally create the most abusable artifact that could be used to do literally whatever you want to whomever you want, with them having no way to stop you.

I’m so fucking shook right now. This stone is fucking terrifying and I am afraid…

…not of the stone, but what I could do with it. Too much power.

4 Likes

it is a joke about kanye west dragon energy tweet

3 Likes

No prob.You can give it to me, then

5 Likes

Make money fall on my head. Half Joking half serious there. Wealth magick for myself I suck at but other people I cast for start finding hundred dollar bills on the ground lol oh the fucking irony.

4 Likes

No.

I’m putting this… thing away, so it won’t be abused.

2 Likes

Who?

2 Likes

shooketh

1 Like

I’m not abusing the god stone, sorry.

1 Like

sigh
Okay. I’ll go and abuse other stuff,then.

3 Likes