That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

You could almost say that you dashed to fix it. Okay, I’m done now. :joy:

3 Likes

TMW someone’s playing dirty :smirk:

3 Likes

Dick

1 Like

It’s all in good fun bro. You’re welcome to find atrocious pun comebacks to my rambling posts anytime. :+1:

5 Likes

3 Likes

That moment when, yes I did just ruin the nice weather for the next week, and your plans. Why? Fuck you that’s why.

5 Likes

Tmw cheerios are surprisingly addictive

2 Likes

TMW I just finished my evocation of Bathin. I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #279 by Anziel_Merkaba

3 Likes

Tmw you come home and find a wild bunny in your neighbor yard and want it to be your friend

6 Likes

Its raining here…yay

1 Like

@Micah. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
TV series she one tough chic / girl

6 Likes

Tmw you find this on your google homescreen news

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/440985-australia-wants-to-kill-millions-of-feral-cats-by-airdropping%3Famp

5 Likes

As an Australian animal lover i find this barbaric

6 Likes

Peta is getting involved…if this happens other animals will die too

3 Likes

They’re underestimating feral cats. It would kill a few thousands and that’s it.

Australia already has a cane toad problem, why would they even fuck up their environment even more doing that.

5 Likes

Cane toad?

1 Like

A frog that’s natural to rainforests and other tropical lands (South America, Central America and a few semi arid places)… Europeans introduced them to the lands they colonized as an agricultural pest control.
Became an invasive species. Dumbasses didn’t know it was poisonous and it’s currently killing thousands of reptiles and mammals across the world.

1 Like

Yikes…thats bad

2 Likes

Tmw
You are sharpening ya blade to do some Heinous shit you swore you would not do.
I will get you to back up one way or another young Lady
It’s either Mama Bear or it’s her Cubs.
I’ll let you choose

2 Likes

@Traveller. Because our government bodies are pretty fucked up… introduce this creature to combat that look at the buffalo history in Northern Territory

1 Like