That Moment When 3

What fucking Bunny Goddess inspired me with this shit :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
#MetaThread

1 Like

Then again we also all have worked with demon kings here so big woop.

TMW I am food prepping 5 lbs. of Filet Mignon steaks I got from costco along with Michael Angelo’s egg plant parmesan. Well got my lunch prepared for this week.

3 Likes

I like rabbits as pets. Super soft. Anything super soft is great

1 Like

Sounds meowlicious.

Tmw everyone at the church daycare remembers you as the girl who purposely scared children to laugh at them.
Lol love myself.

2 Likes

The funny thing with calling Belial a jesus would be the fact you carry the title “Void Dragon” as Belial is actually the king of the dragons so the curse would be reflected back upon you. Dont curse yourself :joy:

1 Like

Tmw…so thats what real murderous hatred feels like, didnt know I could still feel it.

2 Likes

Did it feel strong? Or like distant echoes coming back?

A response to a certain product I bought online for 150 € being inferior to the one I payed 20 € for.

1 Like

Check out Noragami, I quite enjoyed that one too. Also check out The World God Only Knows, Devil is a Part timer, Is it wrong to pick up chicks in a dungeon.

2 Likes

It was a joke.

Although void dragon isn’t something that’s very accurate to describe my energy.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t even know where you would get the idea of me trying to curse him. That’s a waste of energy.

Tmw you discover your old nemesis got engaged with almost the exact same ring you’ve been designing with your SO.
So you get tempted to hex or curse the nemisis and their relationship but Lucifer reminds you to be careful when antagonizing someone who’s walked the left hand path longer than you and encourages you to take out your frustration in the gym instead and rather focus on my own life and what’s going there.
He pushed me harder in the gym than I’ve gone before. :joy:

3 Likes

I love Noragami, I have watched it already several times! Probably I will again, but for now I’m (re)watching Fantastic Children.

2 Likes

Been meaning to watch Noragami eventually. But for now Overlord season 3 awaits me

3 Likes

I know. The fact you helped create the joke was the joke :joy:

TMW funny thoughts of watching Red Neck types trying to socialize in an upscale goth club complete with latex fetish wear, trans and Gays, they wouldnt know how to cope. :joy:

I have all types of friends.

1 Like

Is it any good? I’ve seen it around, but haven’t watched it yet.

Reminds me of this years Lumous Festival with a decidedly ungothic friend