That Moment When 3

ah…thank you :smiley:

lets see what it will do

Ye someone should protect us against them though :unamused:

1 Like

TMW

:laughing:

3 Likes

TMW, Lagavulin 16 Y.O + red grapefruit juice in equal measure is surprisingly very good. Not the breakfast of champions though, but meh. (Btw, the reason I used Lagavulin is because I poured a glass before evening meditation, but forgot it and went straight to bed, thus it was a bit “stale”)

2 Likes

Tmw your minding your own business in a blacked out room and a corner of it lights up :eyes::eyes: then goes out and the room is full of movement

3 Likes

I find that he did brought up some valid points

What whahahahahaa :rofl:

1 Like

Who is this guy??
I love it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

TMW you ask a spirit for some strife against something for the sake of distracting the target and suddenly your desk lamp goes on and off like someone would play with the switch.

3 Likes

Can’t even :joy:

2 Likes

TMW u got great 3rd eye meditation from various entities but you might’ve just found the best one for you yet

1 Like

Me whenever I see an angel :joy:

1 Like

Is this whole “fuck it” thing, just one big syncronicity ?
~I called Eldraath hours ago :thinking: … that bitch is brilliant

2 Likes

Maybe! Or we just really need to “fuck that” :thinking:

1 Like

literally? :drooling_face:

patroness Eldraath, (tower of whispers)

2 Likes

Not quite! :laughing:

Gotta love that little heart on the background :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Shhhh! You saw nothing! :hushed:
I gotta keep an image. :sweat:

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised by the fourteenth season so far, they took it in a direction opposite to what I was expecting.

Then again I am a big fan of the series so I may be biased in this opinion.

2 Likes

TMW you ask yourself what’s with this rustling noise underneath your clothes. Only to snatch out a sigil on a paper from out of your bra you forgot there :smiley:

5 Likes

I had to hide a sigil on my bikini top last summer in order to disolve it in the sea. Eventually, I forgot about it until we reach the beach.
Imagine my surprice when I saw a sigil floating out of nowhere around me in the middle of everyone :laughing:

4 Likes