That Moment When 3

TMW you’re in work and realise a degree of familiarity with the software you’re using…

@Haplo it’s a sign!!! Wtf?!!

6 Likes

TMW you attempt better vampire magic but cant stant the smell of red meat don’t want to touch it and cannot put it in your mouth -cooked or otherwise

2 Likes

TMW you start being obsessed with pretzels
:pretzel: :yum:

4 Likes

The police have found a way to save money on screen wash by simply fastening Barry to the front of the car:

( Don’t know if the Americans will get this one … might just be a northern saying )

3 Likes

TMW you go to parent teacher night and her year 10 science says she is refusing to do any written work but reads a novel instead.
OMG teen rebellion :astonished::scream::weary::grimacing::sob::tired_face::relieved::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

TMW you come home, walk past your laptop and it turns itself on the very moment by itself.
Hecking bamboozled.

6 Likes

Tmw you stub your little toe and you’re scared to look and see if it’s still there… poor little piggy.

6 Likes

OMFG, are you alive???

5 Likes

Idk is this the real life or is this just fantasy?

4 Likes

Maybe you’re caught in a landslide

4 Likes

Probably, no escape from reality.

4 Likes

Open your eyes!
Look up to the skies!
(and probably stub your toe again)

7 Likes

TMW you’re horny af :smiling_imp: .

4 Likes

That moment when you finally finish the mk 1 bootleg orgone generator

2 Likes

I’m just a poor girl, I need no sympathy :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I could see the plush keychain dolls.

5 Likes

Yeah me to…
but I got to get a hold of myself cuz I’m planning to work out tonight and I need the energy for that.

2 Likes

I have transcended humanity and become a Machine God

3 Likes

That moment when…you go for a walk in the night and decide to buy some chicken wings from 7-11. The quality of half of the wings and potato wedges is so bad that you send a scathing feedback through their app, and in the morning you are contacted by the manager of the store, who gives you a complete refund, essentially giving you free chicken wings. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You wish :joy: :joy:

1 Like