That Moment When 3

TMW with all that spider talk

checks to see if a spider crawls around

4 Likes

TMW youre patiently waiting for the next 2 days to see if @Micah becomes a changed man

2 Likes

Hehe, ask them to protect you from these gentle creatures.

Wolfspiders are really common there. Or at least they became more common in the last one year. We can found them even in our houses, which was extremely rare long years ago.

They are beautiful. And their hunting skills as well. :spider::black_heart:

3 Likes

Moves back a few miles

Can you see me now??

4 Likes

Yes.

Youā€™re too predictable.

2 Likes

Why is it so big? Why is one of its arms missing? Iā€™m a recovering arachnophobe, Iā€™m greatful that I live in Northern Canada and we only have two dangerous spiders and there not that big.

Spiders can stay outside, there arenā€™t any flies or mosquitoes in my house.

2 Likes

Nope
No change in sight

Stupid ass Wiccan chicks :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wulf spider thing I guess. :woman_shrugging: Theyā€™re our Tarantulas here, in :hungary: land.
But I want to keep Tarantulas or Tropical Centipedes later.

They are strong and beautiful hunters as well. I respect their strenght and movements. But Iā€™m afraid of it would kill my other spiders like Tarantulas or Wolf Spiders easily.

Why is one of its arms missing?

Maybe he got attacked by something else. This can be a possible reason. Poor thing.

Iā€™m a recovering arachnophobe

Wow, thatā€™s a nice! Congrat. :black_heart::spider:

2 Likes

Define changed :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Pussy whipped and enslaved by a

1 Like

Such concept is foreign to me brother
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Tmw some random asshole is in your yard at 11 pm eyeing your carā€¦left pretty fast though, I had this random desire to remake the handle on my warhammer so I was holding it when getting out of my basement after archery practice.
Addendum: Dude was probably drunk, now that I think about it :thinking:

4 Likes

TMW
What if spirit animals are the deceased dead (yes, deceased dead. Cause itā€™s not enough to just be dead.) Of the animal kingdom that move on to become Guides?

Advice from Deer Spirit Animal
In order to survive you gotta Bob and weaveā€¦to really dodge those bullets. Donā€™t get distracted by anything.
Nothing.
Squirrel looks up and hops on a tree? Donā€™t. look.
Or next thing ya know, thwip!, A bullet stuck in ya.

5 Likes

TMW you find out your shift buddy is heavily Christian but he basically embodies Christian teachings and now yall are talking about working with Lucifer and casting

5 Likes

TMW you are marking and trying to figure a suitable gradeā€¦

Thatā€™ll do nicely :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I talked about Lucifer to my mom (she is someone who believes in bible bullshitery, so that is becauseā€¦). She was scared to Him, then I dedided Iā€™ll be a fuck with her for now, so I used against her those false informations and thoughts, and I finished our conversation with this:

Anyway, I will summon this guy within the next 3-4 weeks.

She wanted to back Lucifer. :rofl::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

TMW a turkey commits suicide with your car. :confused:

5 Likes

So selfish. Your car must feel violated.

3 Likes

That moment when you just saw your first aura courtesy of @AdamThothā€™s tek. Mind=blown. :dash:

3 Likes

Tmw you made a extra sigil of a demon you didnā€™t plan on using in your working without realizing it.
maybe that demon wants in on the working :thinking:

3 Likes