That Moment When 3

This guy might not be well spoken, but he has a certain understanding…

p.s: my purchases

wanderings of alhazred(tyson)

1 Like

Tmw neighbors are trying to point fingers for bad events I have nothing to do with… uh… like get a life and stop trying to micro manage me and mine! (have no clue what is going on in any case so I know I did nothing wrong) If I want to sit here for 2-3 hrs what the H do they care!!? (yeah this too is an issue) Like if I don’t keep busy all day I get a whispered warning?? :persevere::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

TMW you hit the blunt again for the first time in months and don’t feel nothin and you think “Yeah it’s been too long, maybe” …until you open up Amazon on purpose to type “Google” into the search bar

7 Likes

Tmw your fairly certain the ritual planned for the night is gonna hurl you into a spiritual forge :fire:

4 Likes

That moment when you come across global crime such as child molestation and murdering and you feel like transcending any level of wrath you’ve ever performed before, bringing forth the most destructive forces in cosmic existence to purge the world of this vice, permanently, by the powers of the Alpha and Omega themselves…leaving preferably, less than ashes…

5 Likes

Tmw you decide to do a water fast from Sunday morning to witching hour on Samhain.
Well…tea fast to be more honest

4 Likes

TMW banishing is in order, not the video kind either. lol

2 Likes

That moment when you ponder why, in Hocus Pocus, the witches could curse someone with eternal life (as a cat, granted) but needed to suck the life out of children to stay young themselves… Maybe I need to go to sleep soon :thinking:

5 Likes

TMW you were going to rest, but your scrying glass is sitting there with King Paimon on your mind.

1 Like

balls tingle
I feel my Destructo-senses tingling :joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My right and left nuts? Hell yes :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Alright, Thanos Jr., There can only be one of us here

3 Likes

Tmw no one wants orgasms :joy:

2 Likes

And its me :wink:

3 Likes

DAAAAMN. Get rekt Micah

2 Likes

Tmw you’ve just heard a PVC PIPE saxophone… And it’s pretty bad ass.:thinking: budget jazz can be kick ass.

3 Likes

Lmao wrong :joy:

2 Likes

Hmmm…Edgelord battle royale. Should be entertaining.

4 Likes

Tmw edgelords start fighting in the tmw thread

6 Likes

Hey, I am the edgelord.

4 Likes