That Moment When 3

Oh, I thought you were making a half-handed reference to the Look-See. He targets people who have some trauma in their past that they can’t let go of like divorce, a death in the family, and other things. He sends them a note with the above statement and if they don’t release he kills them, but if they do, he only horrifyingly disfigures them.

1 Like

Ahhh. No.

I’m mentioning that this is about to happen:

1 Like

Paperwork…mundane shite.

1 Like

Tmw
Good afternoon everyone

3 Likes

TMW you read this in The Week:

Anyone else use vegetables for divining omens? Knowing BALG, I bet at least one of y’all crazy mofos is an eggplantomancer by now. :sparkles::eggplant::sparkles:

5 Likes

TMW image

2 Likes

TMW I remember the days of my youth when I loved her…still do.

1 Like

Lmao most def

Eggplantomancer
Assomancer
Etc
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

One of the traditional methods of divination in Slavic Koldovstvo is to use white beans.

2 Likes

How old is the laptop? I know newer laptops you have to go into the startup bios and disable some setting that prevents booting from usb drives and the boot order so they come first.

1 Like

I did have to do that.

1 Like

I find it annoying some of those changes. I don’t mind having to change the load order but the setting(I forget what its called) that disables it entirely is just a pain. I don’t trust microsoft for shit so I only use windows to play games because windows is still better for games than linux but linux is where I do all my work from so none of it can be stolen by greedy greedy microshaft.

1 Like

Close, but 2,2 pounds are actually a kilo :joy:

1 Like

If I smell pasta at 1am, should I consider it as clairolfactance, nasal hallucination or just cravings? :smiley:

4 Likes

Tmw everyone is dropping their pictures for the sake of scanning with no protection :ok_hand::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

When I drove off to my trip I could CLEARLY smell Rum and Pizza in my car, like it was right there :smiley:

3 Likes

Yaaaaasss guuuurl gimme!

2 Likes

Fuck now I smell pasta :expressionless:
Someone wants an offering :thinking:

4 Likes

Clearly I do :joy::joy:

1 Like

gives dish to Silent
Silent reaches for the dish
SIKE!!
Takes dish and eats pasta