That Moment When 3

TMW you feel nauseous beyond compare but you are also really really hungry

5 Likes

Ever live off the land? Grubs, roots and berries.

2 Likes

Hahaha. This brings back childhood memories. I never got told the monsters in my room werent real. I got this. :point_up_2:

5 Likes

I get nauseous when i get really hungry. Eat something, yeah?

4 Likes

I just got my dad pretending to be a monster in my room, And people wonder where my insomnia startedā€¦

7 Likes

Way ahead of you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
No wonder youā€™re sick.

3 Likes

Sorry, this is funny! :grin: Mostly because my mother just told me she wants to birng a priest and bless our house :joy:

7 Likes

I had a hilarious thought, what if someone evoked the spiritual aspect of herpes then screwed it, would they get herpes too?

1 Like

I have been sleeping with Dantalions sigil on my pillow while listening to his song. My dreams have been about controlling the minds of other people so I know his energies are influencing my dreams but I have yet to make direct dream contact with him yet. Divinations that Iā€™ve done has said he has wanted to talk to me so Iā€™m going to keep trying.

2 Likes

Try doing a regular evocation bro.

3 Likes

TMW you first try amazon and its time to wait on some grimoires to get here

2 Likes

TMW someone asks what present you want for your birthday, and you really really need Hecateā€™s statue, and you answer, ā€œwell thereā€™s a really nice cape on the internet you can give meā€ :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

TMW you get a complaint from a customer because of ā€œmany leaves on the forest ground - but not only leaves from this year but from DIFFERENT yearsā€.

5 Likes

LMAO :joy::joy::joy::rofl:
Too funny

1 Like

Guess imma paint those leaves green and glue them back to the fucking trees again

5 Likes

Not my proudest fuck, but oh well :smiling_imp::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

How DARE you!?!? This is crazy! This is madness!!

5 Likes

Iā€™mā€¦Iā€™m sorry!!! I failed you!!! I failed each and every single human being on this planet!

4 Likes

Noā€¦
This.
Is.
SPARTA!!!

2 Likes