That Moment When 3

It was a recently posted ritual/dream. Something about going down into the pits and meeting Satan. I looked for it but couldnt find it for some reason.

Are those sage leaves? mmmmmm squash too. :blush:

Yes Sage. Also forgot to add it has a thin layer of Proscuitto beneath all that. A simple and subtle mixter of flavors.

Tmw burning Bay leaves covered with Almond oil and smoked Paprika produces one hell of a strong atmosphere in the Temple

1 Like

Tmw spirits show up wondering what’s for dinner.

4 Likes

Lol my Will for them to fulfill :smirk::joy:

1 Like

Sooo…there’s no food then.

2 Likes

Not yet :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That moment when your sanity was doing so well, and then you play with three primordials, and you’re right back at the precipice.

You think I’d be used to this shit by now.

afd5fe768a04893d507165a04b0451ad66f7e2e9_00

2 Likes

Who did you evoke? What happened?

Tmw you sneeze so hard you see the sprites that are seen when a person is in TGS :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Cool part is that they stayed there and moved for about 5 secs so I could know I wasn’t trippin :joy:

5 Likes

What if TGS is somehow associated with a sick state?

2 Likes

Tmw you get the idea to use black pepper as incense.

3 Likes

Just get pepper spray, I’m sure it’ll be an interesting ritual :rofl: Though a ritual consumption of ghost peppers sounds like it should produce results if used right :thinking:

4 Likes

That moment when you find out your boss has a sort of meditation shop and you spent half the day talking to them about crystals and stuff. :joy:

5 Likes

Heh. Thats something you do as an excuse to talk to have sex

What kind of crystals? :wink:

Moldavite, Bloodstone, amethyst, quartz etc etc

2 Likes

Tmw you feel a intense desire to start working with the Demonic Again, but also feel a very strong resistance to it :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes