That Moment When 3

And I grabbed that shit by the throat and completed it homie
I have never backed down from a fight. Let alone not show up when I was challenged. At any point.
Period.

And no I don’t show respect for beings that claim they are Gods yet do nothing but talk shit around other magicians/pretend like everything is peaches & cream

And your place is…
Lmao not gonna say that :rofl:

2 Likes

“Mom susie threw sand at me again!”
“GOD DAMMIT KIDS STOP FIGHTING”
-TMW3 4/10/19

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
If we are gonna do this on the internet, I will drag it out till the end :expressionless::rofl:

And no I don’t show respect for beings that claim they are Gods yet do nothing but talk shit around other magicians/pretend like everything is peaches & cream

Aaaaand you described yourself very well. :woman_shrugging:
You have no idea how many people hates you because you have nothing but a sharp fantasy.

Your ego blinded you, and you surprised when someone simply does not want do give respect after these. Well, if you would have a little brains, it wasn’t be a big surprise.

Your absolutely actions with me:

• I gave you a chance to prove your powers (because you want to fuck me), BUT you was unable to do anything.
  • After you saw that you has no impact on me, you started to blame me, because I did not attack you.

But Dear, why should I do this? It was my challenge, and there wasn’t a single row about I should do something, because you was that horny fuck who wanted to fuck me. :woman_shrugging:

And anyway, although you sucked a lot in that week (yes, I know about this, start thinking then, I know it is not your strong suit anyway)

Your pure existence is the biggest problem in your actual incarnation. :roll_eyes:

In my opinion, you should ask your guides to teach you this:

And live your life how you should.

There is no more free time of mine to you today, @Micah Have fun and enjoy your day.

1 Like

@Micah stop tying.

1 Like

Well I guess we doing it live then over the goddamn internet

I did prove my power to you one…
Two…
My ego did not blind me. I know the difference between my fantasy and what is actually going on and where my power is legit at and where there is a shit ton of kinks in the armor
Three…
If ya hate me then I welcome it all. That goes for every person on the forum. I live for the Hate and enjoy it.
Four…
If my existence is such a problem, why not take care of it for your “Gods” since you like to speak for them lol :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Know what? Hold up…
If my existence is causing so much Hate, Upset, And destruction, then I AM doing what I’m suppose to be doing just by existing.
So that’s still a win win for me ho :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can everyone please chill a bit, @Micah… everything is not a competition dude.

This is your community too but you act like it’s a sparring ground, where only the last man (or woman) left standing wins, try being a bit more laid back, people might not tease you so much, and you might feel less attacked? :+1:

13 Likes

What I miss?

giphy-1

6 Likes

That moment when some people still act like high school edge lords with no redeeming qualities or excuse of taking a break from being serious.

I have also made the addition to my generator so its power can actually be tapped into and directed… rather than just being a psychic pressure cooker waiting to go off… yeah… oopsie there.

3 Likes

TMW you’re still waiting for Lady Eva to respond to your thread…

4 Likes

Oh I know right.

2 Likes

That moment when Lady_Eva needs to point out she is not AI and cannot be summoned at will to perform functions. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I mean, I could probably evoke a part of you to speak with if I needed to…

2 Likes

It worked though didn’t it? lol

2 Likes

Only because my other response would have been rudeness.

3 Likes

I love you too @Lady_Eva.

2 Likes

Not much in a joking mood today?

2 Likes

Not much in “doing free magickal work on demand” mood, I already have plenty of things on my list today, in fine joking mood outside that. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Well you are either staying up late or getting up very early unless you changed timezones recently.

1 Like

One of life’s little mysteries. :smiley:

4 Likes