That Moment When 3

Tmw you loose your token to ares along with some stones in a bag but curse whoever doesn’t turn it in and keeps it ,:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Tmw you touch your grimoire first time in about a month and you get a rush of energy with the feel of an excited puppy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hold on @Lady_Eva and @Anziel_Merkaba I grab my popcorn and coca-cola :tropical_drink:. :sunglasses: Hmm did I say coca-cola… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Our fake fight was hours ago bro. On my thread about my goetic operation.

Aww did I miss all the fun… :disappointed_relieved:

You can still find it in this thread:

4 Likes

TMW that asshole customer you quarreled over contract law since Dec. 2018 on and off suddenly becomes tame.
What in the actual…

3 Likes

it’s magick bro.

Pepsi is Omnipotent and shall always remain supreme
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Pepsi is superior because it has a more complex flavor profile, but you have to be in the mood to really enjoy it, while Coca-Cola has a simpler flavor profile and can be enjoyed whenever even if you don’t really feel like it. That’s the tall and skinny of it.

1 Like

Tmw when Ea says in a video when scrying you need to blow out the candles (at least at first). Like wtf bro?? Seriously ? :see_no_evil:
And right after that he says you should always see the spirit in the mind first,
before you can see it in the mirror… Hmm to see something in your mind you haven’t seen before now that’s something. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Teacher: Class, how did WW3 start?

Student: Magicians got in a war that was Mainly between Pepsi and Coca-Cola Ms.ButterBongs.
But other factions such as Dr.Pepper, Sprite, Sunkist, Mountain Dew and others joined in the war.

And then my mixtape got put out…

5 Likes

Mr Pibb is better than Dr Pepper is better than Pibb Xtra.

Sprite is better than Sierra Mist and 7up, Fanta Orange is better than Sunkist.

Mellow Yellow is better than Mountain Dew, but you gotta be in the mood for it’s more mellow flavor.

A&W is better than Barq’s for rootbeer, but they both lose in cream soda to Big Red.

2 Likes

I’m officially forming the Red Bull faction as of this moment.

2 Likes

That’s a funny way to say Monster Ultra (in the white can).

2 Likes

Red bull orange is where its at.:triumph:

Personally though, I’m partial to Rhino Rush energy shots over energy drinks tbh.

2 Likes

Y’all don’t know how perfectly Red Bull Plum and Cinnamon tastes and it shows

2 Likes

Vanilla coke is best you pleb!

1 Like

Isn’t that an insult to the element of Fire?