That Moment When 3

That’s hilarious, 'cause when I was studying psychology, every time my clinical psych prof talked about CBT, cock and ball torture was always the first thing that popped into my head :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

You must have been thinking, “Wow, these psychologists are savages.” :joy:

4 Likes

It certainly made me giggle in class, and my classmates look at me a bit oddly :joy:

2 Likes

TMW I gotta figure out how to properly describe the method I used to start the preliminary consecration of my ring for my major operation I’m going to be doing, so I can post it in the thread I made about it.

3 Likes

Tmw when you find out that the Grand Infinity quit… damn i learned a lot from him.

3 Likes

TWM I just decided to write it out directly and hope everyone else can actually realize the depth of action that I did and am doing with the consecration of my ring.

2 Likes

Yeah I was surprised to learn that too. That he quit. Sad. He taught me too with his videos. Seemed to be nice guy. I wonder what happened.

1 Like

Norse Mythology is Germanic. Germanic Mythology isn’t Nordic an sich but I know, Germanic is such a scawwwwy word. Pffff.

1 Like

Tmw you sense @Nagash energy and Astrally look at her like:
uo6pt

I see you…or some multi dimensional version of you looking at me :eyes::smiling_imp::fire:

4 Likes

TMW I first manifested Azazel during a ritual he kinda guided me on. pretty cool. I wasn’t asleep, neither was it a shadow on my wall. :metal:

4 Likes

Tmw the seller is sending you the right size circle :sunglasses: so I’m using the other as a wall art or during candle magick

3 Likes

TMW the doc desperately wants to hold your hand while they stick a needle into your skull bone (krrrrrrrkkk) as if it was him that gets the procedure done and not me.
Maybe you’ve got the wrong profession, dude.

3 Likes

Oooh, am I got busted? :see_no_evil::wine_glass: I’m just really exited when I saw people who find pleasure in distruction, destroying others.

I hope you enjoyed my energy’s infernal taste. :wink::fire:

TMW your Patron tells you: “Don’t be surprised when Belial or Lucifer will fuck your p**** someday.” (not exactly with these words but I felt the pressure).

Me 1.:

Me inside: (Oh just come on! Do it without any grace. I want to feel you inside me in every fucking way.)

4 Likes

hahaha x’D hilarious! It sounds like an ‘ognon news’ joke… :smiley:

I hope she gets off clean though…I mean she was probably really tired

2 Likes

wait who talks to you like that? Your patron, do you mean your ‘the main responsible’ at work?

not exactly with these words

Yes, He is. And He is right, I know because of… reasons. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

and he talks to you like that…at work… whow… well good thing it’s not -unwanted- type of talk then on your end…; :roll_eyes: That being said, if you want something more with your boss, go out with him as a first step…(optionally)… :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, not “at work”.

1 Like

Today is the day of devouring some unhealthy … things. :cookie::cake:

( From my favorite mug. :rose::black_heart::fire: )

8 Likes

reply to:

“I put the fun in funeral”

(That moment when things go sideways at a funeral act! x’D)

-Hahaha

Every funeral should be fun! !!

(Imagine hired people>>>>)

***Hired mimes pop up at the funeral, out of the hole that’s been dug for the coffin…(see picture)

"Did your relative died in an absolutely embarrassing way and you want to forget about it?

Forget the coffin, and have some fun with our BRAND NEW aCt: ((((BamBoOzleD))))"!

*Guy (picture below) replies, while the audience is entertained

-What is this, is this a fcking joke… ??
-Who even comes up with sh
t like this???"
A thrilled audience member says to him - stay calm,wait !!! I bet they haven’t come to the climax of their act yet…dang they are good!!)

-Yes better believe I’m trying to stay the f*ck calm
because I can guarantee you someone’s gonna take a deep nap the moment I respond to
this…and that moment is gonna come very soon…
(thinks about his hunting gun with sleeping darts in the trunk of his car)
-Starts slipping away from the main audience wanting to walk up to his car…

Telling the person next to him

*I’ll be back, I’m gonna get some tissues…

Then while far enough away from the main audience and closer to his car
-I’ll show you calm! It’s going to be ‘calm’, my way!

x’D x’D Hahahahahaha!! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes