That Moment When 3

That moment when a ritual seriously kicks back temporarily. But you hear a whistle in the living room while home alone. And then you hear same short whistle on the next day but from a different spot in the room, and not just once but twice.

8 Likes

Tmw its time to take a break from the forum. See ya all sometime next month

7 Likes

Have a productive break! See you when you get back.

3 Likes

You will be missed dear!

2 Likes

Enjoy the sabbatical!

3 Likes

I posted a thread about the big operation I’m going to be doing soon (once the ring I ordered arrives).

1 Like

TMW …

5 Likes

TMW your non-occult S.O. is asking you why you “just can’t summon more money”.
Oh sweet child of summer :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do a container spell with cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and mint.

1 Like

TMW you realise you skim read a lot, but that sexy little orange pencil is always utterly irresistable and will guarantee you read the post with full attention. :heart_eyes_cat:

TMW you realise someone’s going to make a joke about the God-Emperor’s tackle off this. :fu:

3 Likes

I got an orange pencil for you:

3 Likes

TMW what the fuck did I just read?

TMW … the last 3 months my tarot cards have been saying that a female is causing troubles for me behind the scenes & i should watch out… ive been dismissing it to the point where i thought my deck was actualky broken & have been cleansing it/thinking about replacing it…

Literally this last week its all come out. Someone left my horse barn amid a barrage of “who shot john” Literally sent me a bunch of messages susposedly of ppl bad mouthing me (which i did not read) but were actually caused by her instigating it!!!

Will never doubt my deck again!!!

5 Likes

TMW you burn the sigil with your blood on it and it explodes (as good as paper can explode, hm).

5 Likes

I told you before that gunpowder is not food.

3 Likes

hides a bag of “gunpowders delight” cookies
Uh, I know that. I’m not stupid or something.

4 Likes

But it’s EXPLOSIVE with flavor!

1 Like

How’s life treating everyone?

3 Likes

waves with bloody gashed hands
Fine!

5 Likes

Pretty awesome, could use about 27 hours in a day though… :thinking: :smiley:

2 Likes