That Moment When 3

TMW bane is mighty appealing…

3 Likes

It is always Appealing :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Tmw you realize it’s been almost a year since you invoked Asmodeus and you completely forgot about the invocation and have thus been possessed since then

1 Like

Not really. Some of us would rather be the sword which waits idly by for valiant reason versus superfluous pursuits. And by some of us, I actually mean me.

2 Likes

Tmw the Demons give you a boost of Encouragement and are still mightily present around you :ok_hand:

For those that may want a heads up here is the Planetary Retrograde Calendar for 2019.

3 Likes

Oh yaaay. Thank you. Now I can calendar my breakdowns

5 Likes

Keke this made me giggle.

My thoughts exactly. :joy: You’re welcome :joy:

1 Like

That moment when someone does your natal chart and it reveals your deepest darkest secrets… fucking astrology man. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Gotta love it eh?

1 Like

I’ve been forced to take it seriously. Used to not care but then shit started lining up with it and the more attention I paid the more I saw its accuracy. :joy:

2 Likes

That moment when the first dream of the new year you recall has you trying to convince Jason Momoa to lick a golden volleyball on camera so you can sell it on eBay.

9 Likes

Tmw indeed assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

4 Likes

I like the new avatar, my friend :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Mayne :metal:
And congrats on the Win! The nomination

I see you out here killing the game :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, brother. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

TMW you had probably an out of body experience but you are way to grumpy and tired to allow it.

4 Likes

TMW you forgot to shield yesterday… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Heh, just saw Venom the other night. Definitely had some killer scenes that mirror the darker spiritual relationships one can cultivate. :metal:

3 Likes