That Moment When 3

Not funny… :cry:

6 Likes

There’s obviously a reason they keep appearing though. Have you contacted your Higher/God Self about it? It might be something important to your spiritual Ascent. They don’t usually keep coming once told to butt out, so either your God Self is sending them or something else is.

Maybe a divination is needed?

5 Likes

I’m gonna woop my Higher Self… She didn’t told me she will send angels my way :unamused:
I’m not going to do any divination because I don’t want them around me, their energy is not resonating with me…

5 Likes

Well, someone/something is sending them your way if they keep arriving, even though their energy doesn’t resonate with you so, in my opinion, it’s possibly for a very important reason, hence my guess of the Higher Self.

Maybe ask your most trusted demon guides? They might know the why or the who and help you learn whatever you need to know so they will stop showing up.

3 Likes

Well seems to me that angels have a free pass wherever they want whenever they want. :unamused:
TMW you google “How to banish angels” and no one actually wants to banish an angel :unamused: The only actual resault you get is a sigil from a movie and an enochian banishing rite :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Any banishing ritual should work (except, perhaps the LBRP), especially any that call upon demonic forces like the Gatekeepers.

You could also try EA’s banishing incantation from Kingdoms of Flame, though that one clears out all energies from a space, but doesn’t set up any boundaries to prevent them from coming back.

Edit to add: You could also try this:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try them out :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Good luck. May the angels finally understand that you don’t like them and to butt out of your business :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tmw you read ‘banish angels’ and instantly think of Dean and Sam Winchester XD

6 Likes

Had to google these names, but seems the sigil I found is from that tv series (and its not a movie rofl) :laughing:

@DarkestKnight Thank you! I bet tho that in few days I’ll complain again :joy:

3 Likes

XD Sorry, I forget to post references often, something I’m working on. Funny part is that sigil is allegedly Enochian.

2 Likes

I liked the desription though

2 Likes

Angels banishing Angels, it happens a lot in the series.

2 Likes

Omgods If I was an angel I think I’d die from my own energy :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Enter SPN’s version of Lucifer attempting to find a suitable vessel. lmao

2 Likes

Tmw you evoke a spirit and your candles suddenly start producing plumes of black smoke.

6 Likes

:astonished: weird… i was recently haunted in the physical and dream,
by a figure i associate with the sounds “kiki yando” (kee-kee y-uh-n-doh)

1 Like

Well, have fun with that :smile_cat:

The imperator of the cabal claimed, that the celestials can not be,
where Akreoth’s name is mentioned.

Those damn zombies… i cared not to watch the last season, since we all know they just cant die,
and even if they would, the whole grief was practiced already a dozen times, if im not mistaken.