Thanks to Salas'ash

Hey Folks,

I performed a simple sigil magic ritual earlier in the day today involving the spirit Salas’ash from the Book of Azazel to obtain some cash as I am tight on my expenses and things haven’t been that great recently.

In the evening, I received a letter from the government stating that as part of some ‘gift’ for the year of 2019 I am receiving $600 in cash that will be directly deposited into my bank account. The money will come in dividends of $300 and the first payment will be made to me by the 1st of August.

I promised Salas’ash that I will honour him on this forum should by request be fulfilled. I am quite surprised but there is a part of my mind that still says it is a coincidence - what if the letter was already in my letter box before I even did the ritual? Also in the BOA he is said to deliver sums of cash within hours to days.

From your opinion, do you guys think this is a success or just a mere coincidence? I have been falling prey to self-doubt as of late.

3 Likes

Keep doing the work and watch these “coincidences” start stacking up. That is the surest antidote to self doubt.

3 Likes

the thing is, this is kinda always how magick works, as far as ive seen/read. its always going to come across as a coincidence. But when the coincidences start stacking, as @Faustus said, it becomes harder to deny…especially when you start getting into baneful stuff

3 Likes

Thanks fellows. Salas’ash is truly a great spirit to work with as I’ve worked with him several times in the past and most if not all the times he has delivered that which was required.

1 Like