Thanks to Buer

I evoked Buer last night to help heal someone in a lot of physical pain. And today the pain is all gone. He worked faster then any spirit i’ve called so far for healing. Thank you Buer! Your one of the most sympathetic and efficient demons i have ever evoked.

27 Likes

Hail Buer!

4 Likes

I worked with Buer concerning a family members potentially life threatening infection and they were fixed up within 24 hours. I was expecting an insurance nightmare as a lot of cards were stacked against me during that time period, it was likely that we might be denied treatment (gotta love USA Health policy) but I was treated so well by the staff as was my person of concern. Buer is a wonderful spirit of power and magmanimity

6 Likes

Buer and Raphaël seem to be the best at healing people (and animals) quickly.

5 Likes

When you worked with Buer did you get communication through sound/telepathy?

1 Like

A little of both i think, hard to tell the difference sometimes when i’m doing it. :thinking:

1 Like

Me as well, I’ve been working with Buer and I feel that his/ her communication is more through feeling. It’s very odd but Buer as a whole is such an incredibly trust worthy spirit.

6 Likes

Awesome wizadry!

3 Likes

How did you summon him ?

Draw his sigil, give an offering, get into theta/gamma “deep trance” and call his name.

3 Likes

Is that how you summoned him ? Will this work with Orobas and Sallos and are there any precautionary measures I should take ?

No ive never worked with them before but thats the basic and most common method in my opinion of calling an entity

1 Like

Measures… Yea be respectful

1 Like

Okay thanks

So how do you say his name?
Would wine be a good idea for offering?
And should I use incense even though I offer a good wine? They really don’t go well together :blush:.
This is the first time I’m evoking a spirit so to make it better, should I use this:

Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
(Spirit) Kama
(Spirit) Kala
(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

i tried evoking him today i feel his vibration to my body i want to heal myself.

I would also like to thank Buer and give him a recognition of healing my mother’s health gradually. My mother has been taking treatment for her lung cancer and she is doing well so far. Thanks to Buer to continue in helping my mother in fighting her cancer and have a full recovery.

1 Like

Welcome @Ouse It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

is there a reason you didn’t use some one like etli’osh from the book of Azazel or some thing like that?