Thanks Spirits

I haven’t been on in a long while but truth is I’ve been busy with other things. I only had the time these few speedy weeks to get in three general rituals. I keep talking to my spirits and gods though, and… today I just got hired. :slight_smile:

I’m going to be working in food service at an understaffed place. Most of the teenagers around 18 are leaving for college. I need to stay behind for a year or two because I’m not the richest person in the world and there’s still a lot I need to sort out, mentally and in terms of lifestyle.

I did tell the spirits in my room last night I was scared that my plans wouldn’t go smoothly. I have been trying to find a job since March and I barely got any callbacks, even less interviews. It’s hard to say wether it was persistent actions or my admitting to fear that turned fortune in my favor. More than likely it was some of each.

Even though I didn’t do an actual ritual, just kinda faced my altar the day I applied to the place and said “I’m feeling a bit scared right now, about my plans and everything,” I’m grateful this happened at such a convenient time.

Thank you Sekhmet, Baphomet, Lucifer and many others. Confidence is something you put back in me.

3 Likes

RESULT!! :thumbsup:

Hope it goes well and that unexpected opportunities for better things await. :smiley:

1 Like

Outstanding. Gratitude is the attitude, lol.

1 Like

Well, I have been trying to find a job for an entire year! I have been in a program to help find a job and doing it on my own. I still have had no success. And I thought both interviews were great!

Fortune has not been in my favor. I tried to evoke Fortuna. Why did she appear as a large fat lady in my dream? Not a good sign at all.

I need an income soon. Whether through a job or other means.