Thanks Leraje! Hail Leraje! Success in making a colleague lose his job!

I contacted Leraje a couple months ago in a bathroom at work to get rid of a co-worker. He is a gay best friend with a female colleague I’m in love with, that she was in love with for the last half year (thanks Leraje for ALSO ending that love! now I just need their friendship to be split apart! And thanks Dantalion for revealing it to me!) and a huge barrier to my spending time and communicating with her to manifest my other workings. It was a totally informal and quick ritual with me staring at the sigil on my phone and aking my request. Not long afterwards he booked a holiday which clashed with the manager’s and which he insisted going on despite being told he might not have shifts on coming back. He went, and I didn’t see him again for a month. I thought it had worked, but then I found he was getting a few shifts again. But today a new guy came in for an interview, and when I enquired about it, I discovered my target is indeed leaving soon. So I am thanking Leraje publicly now and will offer sacrifice when he is permanently gone.

Hail Leraje! For those who have lost hope, the Goetia’s demons always come through. After a day of almost giving up, thinking I’d failed and only gotten a partial, temporary result, I now have firm faith in Leraje and the other workings. It’s just a matter of time, of allowing the work to manifest along the path the demons have set out.

Never forget you are a black magician. Fuck fate. Fuck dharma. Power is yours to shape the world as you want it.

2 Likes

Welcome @Enkist It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3