Thanks and Recognition for E.A. Koetting

I’m really thankful to EA for what he has done. Without his help I wouldn’t be able to do anything in my life. He literally saved me from commiting suicide. I’m also really thankful to him for this forum. This is the only place where people are like minded and aren’t total assholes thanks to the wonderful mods. I really can’t praise his contributions enough!

5 Likes

Indeed thank you EA, Lady Eva, Timothy, and everyone working the forums and processing orders and everything. Also, thank you each and every member and practitioner around the world and throughout time. We are all important and you are important. Be well, do well, and grow. Your worlds and spirit create and that is a good thing.

Cheers

4 Likes

From two people starting with a goal and a basic camera an a black sheet for a back ground to this? Unbelievable results. The amount of effort an work to make this manifest an plant the seed it grew into is beyond impressive, hearing the story of BALGS growth from EAs videos shook me out of plenty of funk an made my ass get back to work, there is countless sources of motivation you can find an usually at the right time to hear it when you can actually listen an relate to the words not just hear the noise.

The value of EA’s work an everyone else on BALG is unmeasurable, You cannot put a price on knowledge, its a gift that will always keep giving an cannot be taken away.
Each tutorial you’ve made or live stream has been building blocks revealed to me for mine an others own empires.

Cheers to you man an the rest of BALG!

4 Likes

I just want to thank E.A. Koetting for all his hard work & Magickal teachings. Of the books & materials I have read by him, none have advocated for violence. He has always publically disavowed hate groups to my knowledge. I think he should sue the BBC for libel & I think it’s messed up that we live in a World where decent people get rounded up in witchhunts.

I am not affiliated with BALG, but this forum has been helpful to my learning about spirituality & mythology.

I am against violence, & I strongly believe E.A. Koetting is against violence as well.

3 Likes

I definitely appreciate a lot of the wisdom EA has shared along with many of the others who collaborated with him.EA really played a role in my Magickal development even though it wasn’t direct

Also all Mods and most the members here I appreciate as well because they helped me grow on my path.

2 Likes