Thanking the Spirits

I want to give a big huge shout out to this Divine Spirits. Orias, Belial, Dantalion, Valefer Paimon and Seer. I know it’s a bit while back since you helped me. I asked this spirits to help me to manipulate someone’s mind and compelled them to pay me what was owed of me, And true to the Story My wish came to pass with a huge succces. I’m grateful always. First time trying a layered spell that was posted by a member in this group. It’s called make people do anything you want . Although the person was hesitant I believe the spirits never tired of making sure that the person would stand true to his words and give me what he owed me.! I just love working with this beautiful spiritual beings. :heart:
want to give a big huge shout out to this Divine Spirits. Orias, Belial, Dantalion, Valefer Paimon and Seer. I know it’s a bit while back since you helped me. I asked this spirits to help me to manipulate someone’s mind and compelled them to pay me what was owed of me, And true to the Story My wish came to pass with a huge succces. I’m grateful always. First time trying a layered spell that was posted by a member in this group. It’s called make people do anything you want . Although the person was hesitant I believe the spirits never tired of making sure that the person would stand true to his words and give me what he owed me.! Thankyou so much I appreciate much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: