Thanking Pomba Gira properly?

Hi

So last night was the perfect night to evoke Pomba Gira. It was Friday, the moon is in its waxing phase, where I was looking to enhance and grow things. I sited her prayer 7 times and left her offerings at a T road shortly after midnight, to my surprise the love I thought I had lost texted me out of the blue this afternoon. I KNOW this is the workings of Pomba Gira and wow am I so grateful for the gift she has given me. I was told to thank her with another offering and continue to offer. I am more than happy to do so, in fact I purchased more offerings this evening so that I can thank her properly… but I’m not sure how to go about it? Shall I wait til Monday or next Friday? Can I do it tonight? Is there a separate thanking ritual? I just want her to know how truly grateful I am and insure she receives my gifts.

Thank you!

Ps: Pomba Gira IS powerful, fast and incredible. I was so drawn to her and what she stood for. Treat her with respect if you decide to work with her, because she is truly a Queen amongst queens.

1 Like