Thanking Marbas and Rafael for the quick and effective help

(I believe it is in the right category, if not the mods are free to move it to the right area).

Hello, it’s been months since I posted something here, the rush of everyday life was stopping me from posting my progress, which wasn’t much, but that’s something for another post, it was almost driving me crazy, literally.
I should have posted it a few days later, but I ended up procrastinating on it, combined with some “setbacks” that took me seriously, I postponed this publication for a long time.

This is just a post to thank President Marbas and Archangel Rafael for their quick help in healing and saving my little cat, through @C.Kendall Demonic/Angelic Healing Talisman and @DarkestKnight channeled mantra
This appreciation is also redirected to both of you, thank you!
Your knowledge is incredible and extremely useful.

I called Rafael and Marbas for assistance to save my cat’s life, I know they don’t care about “retribution” for their “assistance”, but I felt I should do it, at least show that I really appreciate them immensely for having helped me when I really couldn’t take her to a vet.

You see, she is a small, relatively “fragile” puppy that I rescued, and according to the medical evaluation, at the time, which was not long ago, she is underdeveloped, that is, the problems she has are precisely caused by a lack of nutrients. during pregnancy, and when she was not breastfed enough afterwards.

This happened on January 26th, if I’m not mistaken, early in the morning, I think around 5:20 am (Brasília time), I woke up with my mother desperate, with her weak, unable to walk and meowing quite.
I soon became alarmed and thought the worst: she would die soon… she was so weak, and I had no money, I wouldn’t even be able to pay for her hospitalization afterwards, as local veterinary clinics won’t take care of her without paying half in advance.

She (kitty) was losing heat very quickly, and even though here, where I live, it is a Christian hell even early in the morning, no joke it is VERY hot!, there was no sun at all and it was cold.

Seeing this happen, I decided to warm up a soft cloth and wrap her in it, so that her temperature could stabilize.

Note: I DO NOT RECOMMEND AND NOR AM I SAYING TO DO WHAT I DID, IN CASES LIKE THIS. IF IN DOUBT, TAKE YOUR PET TO A SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL :+1:

I didn’t know what else to do, it was then that I remembered a quote from EA, from Abaddon’s compendium: Whatever the
problem is, Magick is the solution!

It was then that I put aside that I was a beginner, that my spiritual abilities weren’t good enough, and I focused on what I was going to do next: I took the healing talisman, which I had drawn a while ago, and I looked for the angelic mantra that the dark one had posted (for those who are interested, I will leave the link to the post).

It was then that I put aside that I was a beginner, that my spiritual abilities weren’t good enough, and I focused on what I was going to do next: I took out the healing talisman, that I had drawn a few months ago, and looked for the angelic mantra that DarkestKnigth had posted.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/angelic-mantras/146744

I laid my kitten on top of that same pillow and then moved on to the mantra, as I still couldn’t “transfer” my “vision” to the object (I don’t know if I managed to explain it well, but it would basically be “giving life to the imagination”, that is, visualize the light surrounding the cat, object, etc.), so I simply froze the image of my hand in her head and imagined a light radiating from my hand to her body, cells, nerves…

I chanted and concentrated on the mantra for about ten minutes, I felt a little dizzy during this process so I decided to stop and go eat something, since I hadn’t eaten anything since I woke up.
I wrapped her in my sheet, which is made of an excellent material for retaining heat, so that she could absorb the energies of the talisman and also leave her “under my vision.”

It worked, her temperature stabilized and she stopped meowing desperately. I gave her some of the medicine, which she had already been taking before, and left her to rest, in order to regain her energy.

Over the next few days, she wobbled a little when walking, however, this was progress as she had not been able to stand upright before.
Her appetite grew a lot and with each passing day she gained weight, partly thanks to the vitamin supplement I gave her.

She currently looks great! A very healthy and very active kitten, a beautiful little thing indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For some it may even be a “small act of magic”, however, for me, it was one of the biggest proofs that I’m not crazy, lol
And that the path I’m taking is the right one.

9 Likes

Fantastic to hear that the wee kitten is doing well! Good work!

So the talisman, I can see Marbas at the top and Raphael at the bottom, but I can’t place rest of them

If only we could ALL be spiritually healed like that little cat. And by ‘all’ i mean every spirit being in the multiverse, united together as one. Thats true healing.

We can be healed by our own power, it just takes a greater degree of magical discipline, it doesn’t take the entire multiverse to do so :wink:

Are you referring to the symbols that are inside the circle? I don’t remember now what they mean, however, you can take a look at C. Kendall’s post, as he was the one who made

1 Like