Thanking Lucifer

I am a newbie and I have absolutely no abilities when it comes to magick right now. I am a Hindu and every Hindu household has a temple. Back when I was a kid, I could occassionally see the pictures of God’s changing their expressions. I have been a very spiritual person since childhood
For the past 6 months I have immersed myself in research about the spirits and in the process came across the goetia. I read more and more about Lucifer. I have been making the sigil of Lucifer on my left hand for some time now, and I have seen a drastic change in my fortune. Previously everything that could go wrong would go wrong but every since I made his sigil, everything goes in my favour. I’m not able to talk to him,see him,hear him but I can feel him, like I ask him to touch my hands to say yes and my hand starts feeling warm. How do I thank Lucifer and how do I start speaking with him. I want to evoke him and start working with him as a friend, and a student. Thank you for reading this , seeing your videos have really changed my point of view on these entities.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Hello, I would suggest checking out Awakening Lucifer by Asenath Mason and Bill Duvendack or Rites of Lucifer by the Temple of Ascending Flame. Both contain sigils, rituals, and general information about Lucifer and his various masks or aspects to get your practice started. The former in particular you may enjoy as it has information on Shiva as an aspect of Lucifer so it may be more familiar to you with your background.

I’d also look around these forums, Koetting’s channel, and galleryofmagick.com for general advice on magickal practice. One thing I would suggest is to think of some specific things that you desire, and ask Lucifer to manifest those things in your life. Call upon one of his aspects, and feel your desire, feel it burning within you. Feel how badly you want it, let it rise within you, and push it out of you into his sigil.

After doing this, you should feel exhausted, absolutely drained of your desire, because now you know that Lucifer works to bring it to you. If you’re ever worried about the magick, remember that feeling you had during the ritual, that absolute certainty that Lucifer knows your need, and feel grateful that he is working to shift reality in accordance with your Will.

Do this, and with a small degree of patience, you will have what you desire.

1 Like

Because you mentioned the Goetia as well, here’s a post I made describing a simple method to call upon the mighty King Paimon. There are many different ways to successfully call upon these demons, but the book I mention in the post is the one that I use. You’ll find others if you look around, and eventually you’ll settle into the system that really vibes with you, but for right now, I would suggest one thing.

Do Magick!

The more magick you do, the better you will get at doing magick. Don’t just read about it all day, do it! That’s the fun part anyways, and you’ll learn so much more about these beings, about magick, and about reality from directly experiencing it than you will from any book. Books are a great resource, don’t get me wrong, I read tons of books, but they are just tools to help you discover your own personal magick.

Glad I could help friend, feel free to message me any questions :slight_smile: