Thanking Dantalion

I have been working with Duke Dantalion of the Goetia for about a month now, and I have had such a positive experience with him! I’ve tried invoking several demons, but none have been so kind or forthcoming as the Great Duke. I’ve been working with him on getting closer to my love interest, and little by little, it’s working!!

He definitely has a sense of humor. The first time I evoked him, he spoke to me (mentally) via song lyrics. And non-mainstream song lyrics at that!

I am a beginner in terms of the occult, and I highly recommend Duke Dantalion to anyone who is willing to be respectful and open minded. Hail Dantalion!

8 Likes

Please post an introduction in our Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is one of the rules of this forum:

I’m sorry! I’ll do that right away.

1 Like

Hey that’s great! It’s good to see a positive experience with Goetia. And you are not alone in your experience. I don’t always get along with every spirit I make contact with, but sometimes there’s just an amazing connection. It seems you and Dantalian are resonating pretty well!

1 Like

Duke Dantalion didn’t care much for me. Everyone else is eager to be friends. :thinking:

1 Like

None of the spirits I’ve made contact with seem overly fond of me. Perhaps it’s like human friends, finding the right fit is sometimes difficult. Then again they don’t seem to dislike me either. Cool neutral is an apt description.

1 Like

I’m a little perplexed although I met him early on in my journey. Everyone else shows up and sends the invite- not him. He acted like he couldn’t be bothered with me. Admittedly I’m a little jaded

1 Like

Hard to say, spirit personalities are difficult to decipher. I can get a great feel for a person within a few minutes of being around them. With spirits I might as well be trying to read ancient Greek.

1 Like

True. He did come to my aid once but I still don’t think he necessarily cares for me. Maybe I’ll try reaching out again and see if he’s softened a bit.

1 Like