Thank you Sallos

My girlfriend left me last month so I tried sigil magick to bring her back and had no visible results apparently. However, I started not to care anymore (15 days after the ritual) and she dreamed all night long about us living and traveling together. She came back to me and we are more happy than never.

Thank you Duke Sallos!!!

Sorry for my poor english.

11 Likes

That sounds about right!

Once you release your desire completely, there’s nothing obstructing it from coming to fruition!

5 Likes

Hi. I am new to this and i have similar situation. I believe she loves me but something strange happened( I believe maybe she is under some spell) and she took herself away from me. And i want to bring her back. Can you please tell me about your sigil and what you did. Thanks in advance

The user who posted this hasn’t been here in a while so it’s safe to say he won’t respond to you. I suggest searching the forum for other Love spells I’m sure you’ll find so much that you wouldn’t know which one to pick and which one to leave. That aside to try to answer your question what I believe the original author did was to make a sigil of Sallos, evocke him then made his request to Sallos and after detaching himself from the spell he got the desired results.
Also please take a moment to Introduce yourself to the forum first. It is a mandatory rule.