Thank you for letting me join

This is the first time Uncle Al has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Hi! I’m a lot older than I should be and I’ve joined Becoming A Living God because a couple of Facebook friends de-friended me and I want to know how I can use spells to kill them and stuff. I hope to be able to learn how to become like everybody else – only more so. Oftentimes I feel aligned to the fundament energies of the Cosmic Presence, with all that implies.

Many have said that I intimidate with the easy charm of my Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin charisma, deep profundity and general excellence, but I’m here to make new Facebook friends and you know. My Chinese astrological sign is the Jade Ashtray and I’m a vegetarian, male lesbian, third-wave feminist. Thank you for letting me join.

Al.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

Oh, @Uncle-Al

The first thing you must learn is banish, banish, banish!

3 Likes

Welcome,
You wouldn’t by any chance also be hoping to grow a few inches taller by the aid of magick, would you?

This seems to be a very good place for that.

Blessed be!

1 Like

I love you lol

Welcome to the forum :v:t2:

1 Like

That’s not an introduction. With what Magick have you been involved? Do you have any experience? If you could be reincarnated as a cartoon character which one would you choose and why? And as for all that charisma, profundity, third wave, lesbian feminist stuff and ‘fundament energies’, well that just impresses no one and least of all me.

Finally, are you the product of incest?

Al.
P.s. Welcome

5 Likes

O brother,

You bastard!

Al.

3 Likes

Thus, the UncleKnight was born.

3 Likes

Like wow man I can sense the negative aura around Facebook, like it is so uncool man. I like the fact that you are a male lesbian because we all need that type of choas to create change.

I know that I performed several rituals for hellhounds and black dogs to follow my ancestors and shadow people that surround me and like got so many negative vibes at the graveyard at halloween when like these orbs appeared, one was like a grasshopper. Maybe that will help you solve the problem with like those uncool people on FB, you know like just send the negative energy back and maybe they will start to hear voices and stuff that will harm their FB aura man.

2 Likes

I just fucking hate grasshopper orbs!
As for my rampant male lesbianism; when it boils down to an emotional level, to a romantic level I’m attracted to lipstick lesbians. (Yeah; it’s fucked up.)

Al.

2 Likes

Wow dude that is so real, like after I did the Hellhounds thing within three weeks flies started like appearing in my room, you know beelzebub, the lord of the flies, I wonder could this be Lucifer like sending a sign, then three white mice starting appearing and one had three black spots, could all this be like an OMEN, I also saw bats outside my house, all this in one week. Like an episode from Supernatural.

I don’t use lipstick, but I saw that a friend who like claimed to be in a coven and was like so Butch, maybe she was hoping for a cosmic sex change but through occult means, she was hoping to contact someone on this forum for a ritual.

BTW welcome to BLAG. I really mean that.

1 Like

Al

Seeing Uncle Al reply to himself in thread.

2 Likes

Greetings, Uncle-Al.

I would suggest that you read a book.

Do that and you can get that big dick, get my ex back, curse all my enemies, win the lottery energy. This is after you become an ascended dark master of ancient wisdom, of course.

I wish you all the best in your general excellence and cosmic presencing :slightly_smiling_face:

(all seriousness tho sing to me Franky-boy)

2 Likes

I…I…think I love you, @Uncle-Al :cry:

2 Likes

I saw him first LOL

2 Likes

See: Arthur Schopenhauer, “All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

:smirk:

1 Like

Don’t make me fight you for him 'cause you will lose :skull:

2 Likes

Oh really, I’ll take your Lucifer and raise you a Belial. “Poker Face On” LOL

2 Likes

I see your Belial and raise you a Chavuiah lol

1 Like

Harachel to the rescue.

1 Like