Thank you C.Kendall!

Congratulations! I can seriously hear the wedding bells soon lady!

Don’t do this. He loves you for you don’t change anything physical. You know what you did wrong so work on yourself internally. Beauty is from the inside out. I am a firm believer in self care too. My self care is pedicures it’s something I always get done when I can. Also do yoga and stuff like that doing this will make you more beautiful to him without changing anything.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Angelb1083 for this advice!! You have always been encouraging and giving great advice!! :heart::heart::heart:

I won’t be changing any physical attributes just that my body took a hit with all the stress and depression and my face feels lifeless and lost the happiness!!! There is so much sadness in my face!!!

Plus the younger woman who is flirting with him is 14 years younger than me !!!

Also he has NOT acknowledged me as his fiancé yet and only introduced me as his girlfriend :cry: which is heartbreaking.

1 Like

I have a perfect facial Serum for you that will help with that.

10 drops frankincense oil
10 drops lavender oil
Fill the roller bottle the rest of the way with the carrier oil of your choice. The start under the eyes the bridge of the nose, chin, and forehead rubbing it in. It’s a very physical way to help your face and the blend smells amazing and very up lifting. I have been through hell this year and that blend helps my face a ton.

4 Likes

He will it takes time men are pains in the asses sometimes, but with how it is going it will be no time at all.

If you would like I can give you a bunch of rituals and oil blends and such to help you get you back to where you were and get your happy back.

2 Likes

Yes please!!! Thank you!!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok I send you an DM in a little bit or you can me and I can blow ya up there.

My state of mind

My fiancé is coming home tonight and will spend 5 days with me before heading back. Today I am very anxious and sad. my heart has so much ache.

I am tired of living in so much fear of losing him. Everyday is filled with uncertainty. I am worried about the girl that is flirting with him and his upcoming vacation with the group. I hope that girl does not go. I have made sure she has seen our pictures hopefully she will back off now that she has seen our pictures.

I saw my face in the mirror today and all I could see is how this took a toll of my face :frowning: I don’t feel beautiful at all. All I see is wear and tear of sadness

I hope all this will be behind me very soon and I can be happy once again. Just wanted to share it with you all!!

Thank you for listening!

3 Likes

On top of the novel I will de sending you one the next few days. Can I do something for you personally? Just to help you feel better? I am
Also going to send you a bunch of non Magick stuff too that helps me when I am down. You got this you are getting him and the girl
Will back off. I can still see you in a wedding dress with him in the near future. We just need to rebuild you now.

4 Likes

You are a darling, Angelb.
Always positive, always re-assuring, always ready to take that extra step to help someone.
I adore you totally.

5 Likes

Awww thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes she is the best

1 Like

You truly are an angel. I am literally crying. Thank you so much! Yes please I will take all the help I can! Thank you times million. You have no idea how much this means to me.

1 Like

I absolutly loved your gatekeeper meditation on YouTube! I look forward to seeing more! @C.Kendall

After spending 13 wonderful blissful days with my fiancé, he returned back to his place on Monday and called me today to say he wants to end once for all and start his new life. We spoke for a few hours and I was fighting for us where as he was finding reasons why we should not be together.

We have left it off saying he will take his final decision in a few weeks! Although It ended on a positive note, I am not going to put myself through this emotional trauma!!! I have suffered enough! I am exhausted, drained and sad. There is no life or soul inside me anymore. I don’t even recognize my own face in the mirror.

I am not going to call him anymore!! I am going to focus on myself!!! If and when he decides I will consider it then but I am done chasing this.

Thanks to everyone who have offered me so much love, kindness and support. I learnt and evolved so much from you all!!! You guys are amazing!

Love and best wishes on your journey.

6 Likes

You shouldn’t talk about work you had done UNTIL it as fully manifested for you. Here is a great video of the dos and don’t of paid magic work.

8 Likes

Thank you for this information. I hope people see this and find it helpful. Wish I had seen it before.

1 Like

Any updates? @Silver_Magus

2 Likes

Silence is the truth and the truth is the only power.

1 Like

May i pm you

Yeah sure