Thank you C.Kendall!

Indeed I do

1 Like

@C.Kendall I am very much Interested. Is there a way I can contact you( maybe discord ?) For further enquiry regarding Info. And fee stuff.

Just pm

Hi well if everything goes all well and you and your ex are back together plz let me know so I can have c.kendall help me as well with my situation because I’ve done and went everywhere and got no results

It’s too early. I am still waiting for the full results to manifest. Right now my fiancĂ© and I are talking almost everyday but it’s more like friendly than restoring our relationship. I will keep everyone posted.

3 Likes

I sent you a pm, have a couple of private questions if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Have you got the full results yet? Any other improvements?

1 Like

Hello everyone !! I have been getting a lot of PMs . Please note I will share my progress on this thread. please be patient as results are not instant, they take time.

My fiancĂ© and I are talking everyday now. It should be soon that it will progress to full restoration. My fiancĂ© was obsessed with me before calling me “gorgeous” non stop. I am visualizing that to happen now.

Also stop calling the person you want back as ex instead call them as significant person SP or something else if you want them back. If you keep referring them as ex then they will be your ex.

Also C.Kendall is very busy and if you don’t hear from him don’t hesitate to send him messages to follow up. He responds back. He is humble and cares for his clients.

Good luck everyone!!! I hope everybody gets their desired outcomes.

There are lot of beautiful Goetia demons and angels that you should try summoning and some easy spells you can do yourself as well.

7 Likes

I got some really positive it I’ve vibes from this reply you are probably giving to get what you want way sooner then you are expecting :heart_eyes: I am super excited for you!

2 Likes

Awesome advice

1 Like

Update:
Things are progressing further for me in the right direction. I have also learnt to not lust but be confident and let it go. It may seem like nothing is happening for days and then suddenly a breakthrough.

I also did some fun complementary rituals on my own like honey jar spell, pentagram love spell and candle spells.

5 Likes

Update:
Things became a little worse for me but then improved DRAMATICALLY more positively. My fiance and I spent a few days together and I traveled for his dad’s funeral where he wanted me to stand by his side in the reception.

Things that are making sad is that he is now introducing me to people as girlfriend and not fiance.
He told me he needs to make decisions and he is not there yet.
He has NOT included me in some activities with his group which is heartbreaking.

Also now there is a new twist with a new girl that is throwing himself and flirting with him. Ughhhh
gotta banish her.

I almost gave up and walked away and wanted to instead focus on my life and happiness. I am exhausted, tired and drained. I want to be happy for myself. Somedays I feel like doing a master curse on him and move on with my life.

keep going! there will be ups and down because you are trying to manipulate his will but don’t give up!! girlfriend is better than ‘ex’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its just draining me! This is the lowest I have felt in my life to want somebody so badly. I need to focus on my self worth instead!!! Hopefully this is soon in the past.

I have new challenges everyday. Now I have to focus on getting rid of that girl who is flirting with him. She literally came in the scene one month ago, hopefully she goes back to where she came from.

1 Like

hmm i would suggest maybe having c.k. cast a booster spell for you? something a little more potent than before. sometimes you really need to layer shit on in order for a stubborn target to submit to what you want!

1 Like

Glad it has worked for you!

@damien_dark & @MARA, hi folks I took some posts off just because they were a bit off topic, I think it was all meant in a positive way so no harm done, just letting you know where the replies went. :+1:

4 Likes

UPDATE: My fiancé is coming home to spend Christmas with me!!! This is from a person who was so adamant that he wanted to do nothing with me!!! Yesterday he took me skiing all day!!! I am trying to relax and enjoy everything.

Now I have asked @C.Kendall to do a protection ritual to protect our relationship from outside influence and negative energies.

So at a time when I was exhausted @C.Kendall gave me such good advice as to why would I want to be even with such a person!!! I liked how he cared for my wellbeing than just doing the spell work! He is very compassionate, sincere and dedicated to his work. So please be patient.

Love work is very emotionally draining and honestly not worth it. It worked for me but I went through hell the last few months. Ruined me emotionally!! Now I have to rebuild myself completely!! I am now focusing only on the positive and not dwell on the negatives. I know the mistakes I made that caused my relationship to breakdown and now I know how to take care of that. I knew my fiancĂ© loves me so that’s why I didn’t give up on us!!! Always take care of yourself first. Love yourself first. I cannot stress enough on this!

Also praise to Duke Sallos and Sitri whom I requested myself for making my relationship loving and fruitful. I had never done anything myself before. I didn’t feel the demons presence. I just followed the steps as per GOM. My fiancĂ© said love you so many times and our sex has been amazing. Thank you duke sallos and sitri!!!

I will be calling Haigth to help me with improving my beauty and self confidence and have my fiancé consider me to be beautiful as there are some younger women who are flirting with my fiancé and I have to take care of that.

I am still not fully out of the woods but I am getting there every single day!! More coming sooon

9 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

This is so great !

Happy for you :smiley:

1 Like