Thank you bime

Hello everyone!

I wanted to give thanks to the spirit Bime also known as Bune who I called for help yesterday. Even though what i asked for is not yet in my existence, I found 50 bucks on the street today, which really helped me! I take this as a sign that the ritual is working and that Bime wanted to let me know it’s going to work out.
For the ones that wanna know how I invoked her:
I bought some orange essential oil at the drug store. I mixed it at home with some pure almond oil and rubbed it on an orange candle. I also used pure eco sandalwood incense.
For the calling I went by the goetic words of power method.
I have to say that every time I call upon Bime she gives me a sign during the ritual by either making me feel that I have a metallic taste in the mouth and/or the flame on the candle goes up very freaky high.
As I said, I worked with her back some years ago but I always found that she could be tricky to work with. So I changed the approach and put in the effort with the orange essential oil and orange candle.
As Bime is a spirit of wealth and luxurious things, she expects from time to time her offerings when calling.

Thank you again Bime! Hail Bime!

6 Likes

I would also like to thank Bime, my friend has a 100% investment ratio to everyone he’s had pitched to for his business venture, the ritual was a connective ritual using the DOM method.

It was to fundraise money so that he is financially free, I just got confirmation today that he will definitely have the money to be!

Praise Bime!

5 Likes