Thank You All

I wanna give a public thanks to:

My Ancestors…for surviving and packing me with all you guys combined strength and power and knowledge. And bringing me thus far.
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

My Spirits…for putting up with me and guiding me
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::smiling_imp:

Satan…he knows why :joy::joy::joy::joy:

My friends on and off the forum…y’all are awesome as fuck. Y’all get on my damn nerves but still I love y’all :joy:

My Animal Guides…even though y’all played me for quite a while :expressionless::ok_hand:

To those that have attempted to kill me and failed…thanks for the growth and development :joy::joy::joy::joy:

To those who have cursed me for the most bullshitiest of reasons…thank you very much and better luck next time :joy::joy::joy::joy:

To those who have yet to attack me but will (for whatever reason)…give it your best shot :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

To those who have interfered with my Teaching work… LOLOLOLOLOLOL :joy::joy::joy: That’s all I’mma say :smirk:

To my former students…y’all are awesome :smiling_imp:

To the Gods and Goddesses both Light and Dark and Every shade in between…Hail All of you! And thanks for having my back even unawares.

To the Infernal Empire, Celestial Empire, and every being know and unknown…
THANK YOU :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

And to myself…
Thank you too…couldn’t have done it without you :smiling_imp:
You Lusty Demonic Bastard :joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

Nice to see you’re still around on here

1 Like

congrates on your succeess

1 Like

Bro we have animal guides? That’s wild

1 Like

You da God, Bro!

Stay strong!

BTW, she still has not manifested yet. Just lend me a harem of servitors or two. PM me. :sunglasses::smiling_imp::alien::girl:

1 Like

Thank you Satanion, for your planet holds much glory.

2 Likes

Why is this something I feel I would do?:exploding_head:

1 Like

Good 4 u.

Keep on rocking.

2 Likes