Testing stuff out

I kind of figured out how to read people. I tried it on some of my friends and they said I was accurate. So I would like to see how well I do on here. I think after this ima try out full on divination. But I want to take it slow.

~jay

1 Like

so do you need to read someone for testing? im up for it if you need to

Can test on me.

This is actually against forum rules - we ask that you wait for 90 days before you offer free readings on here.

Moved to Lounge for mod attention. @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

wait, why is it against the rules? I have seen people do this a bit on here to test their abilities

This was discussed fairly recently. It caused issues in the past. This user has been here just two days.

In addition, this is a user that has failed to make the requested introduction.

1 Like

Ahh no intro and a newcomer, understood

OP actually has introduced themselves though

2 Likes

Yeah click my profile. Did I post my introduction in the wrong place?

2 Likes

OP, although it is against the rules to post topics like this until you’ve been on here for 90 days, you can still do readings for people who specifically request a reading from you.

1 Like

Okay. I understand

We ask that people make a unique thread in the proper section.

Unique posted an incomplete intro on someone else’s intro thread.

Hmm my bad, I didn’t know that. A lot of people on here make their introduction on that thread so I assumed it was allowed. Did the rules change since that thread was created?

This is incorrect. The OP CANNOT DO ANY SORT OF READINGS requested or not. It is in violation of the 90 day rule as already mentioned.

The OP cannot do any readings.

3 Likes

ok no readings then, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wise not to argue with the knight. :wink:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Unique If you want to practice your reads, please participate in the scanning thread. It is the one place where newcomers can participate in reading swaps:

3 Likes

Oh okay. Thank you

1 Like