Testing magical defenses against magical offensive

What can be done to test magical defenses? I have programmed a crystal that is said to clean chakras and aura and pull bad energies out of the system. I also have a pentacle I loaded with the four elements.

1 Like

Well you can waste all that you did by having someone you believe is strong attack to see, you can have someone you trust energetically read the items or you can simply know and believe that if you had clear intent and followed the directions it more than likely works.

I recommend b or c usually but option a can be fun for experimental purposes if you have a cooperative friend :slight_smile: kinda like video gaming or playing awareness games for real to see who gets the other first or whatever, you can stage things like this with another mage and determine how it works.

But something’s might need dialed back to be play friendly and finding people to trust is kinda meh so.

Unless you have a good friend irl, I’d just have the items scanned or believe in yourself.

This a good question to test, but overall I would say that if your life is going smoothly and you dont become phased by lifes challenges, then your defenses are probably working.

1 Like

Yes but I talk specific about curses that kills. Do the victim just die or will there come some symptoms?

That’s my problem. I have no friends and no one I trust.

1 Like

I hear y’a, it’s truly difficult to find someone and it’s hard to rely on anything but yourself.

You really just in the end have to trust it’s good if you can’t test it. See if you can sense any energy coming off the objects, does it smell different etc.

Most of the time the energy can be felt if you have been working on your clairsentience, but sometimes I’ll find something takes on a different physical quality too.

Others the item just ages, so it really comes down to trying to sense things and noticing the subtle things to learn when changes occur and how they should or might feel, in objects.

Different materials and different energies will feel different too.

I like to try lots of new and different things, I figure the continued learning and practice increases ability even if I don’t have reliable testing means.

I usually find people to give extra charms and protection items too, so I don’t ever figure it’s wasted time :blush:

If you’re casting a death curse you have to be serious about it. If you can imagine the person you want to kill in front of you, would you be able to put a gun to their head and blow them away? If the answer is yes, that is the energy you need to bring to the curse.

I do not talk about me casting death curse but about magical defense against it.

1 Like

In that case, refer to my first response. Daily shielding/deflection will serve you well.

1 Like

Crystals can be used to that?

1 Like

I don’t see why not since many of them have these properties on their own and really just need your intent to know what to do imop.

Can this be done by amulets, talismans and crystals?

Yes, amulets are meant to drive away bad energy