Terence Mckenna

So one time on ayahiasca I evoked Terence Mckenna, it worked, my Kundalini was already blasting forth through the crown, and I was already bathed in the heavenly light of the revelrous one true god, so he came right through and spat through me thee most insanely intricate, complex, technical alien tongues. I’ve spoken in genuine angelic and demonic times around 5-6 times. I know what it’s like when I’m forcing them out and I know what it’s like when they come from somewhere else, but Terence’s tongue was thee most insanely beautiful syntax I’ve ever witnessed, so than I proceeded to wiggle like a snake on the floor.

True story.

5 Likes

Wow i might try this. Terence Mckenna is an interesting guy. Always learned a lot from him

2 Likes

I may need to add him to my “To Evoke” list (along with Mark Twain, Einstein, Tesla).

2 Likes

Heeeeeelllll yeahhh!!!XDDD It would be an honor to meet Terrance Mckenna, that is awesome, fat props if you really did evoke him. What did he say? I mean can any of it be translated like he kind of translated his trips?

1 Like

It was alien and technical, too alien to interpret. I’m sure it did a lot of good for my neuronal pathways though, the synapses that fired to allow me to say what I did must of programmed something into me. At that point my Kundalini had manifested a crown on my head and a flowing backdrop of what felt like a pure royal cape of light covering me, I felt like a king sitting in a throne, master of elemental kingdoms, I even had my hand in a position as if I was holding a staff. Every subtle movement was a gesture beckoning forth or summoning hither all sorts of epic forces.

1 Like

The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.
–Terence Mckenna

4 Likes