Ten free IFA Oracle Divination

I will be offering ten free IFA divination reading with the Opele divination chain.
This would be my first divination on here so in a way I’m Kinda thrilled lol.

This consultation method provides you with a somewhat vast knowledge of self and utilizes various tools and rituals to assist you with actualizing and manifesting the desires of your life from a place of inner knowing and guided wisdom….but I’ll be making it finite

Ifa consultation not only offers insight into the spiritual dynamics going on in your life, but also provides the solution of problems and challenges which is an entire different field so i wouldn’t be going that far.

I’ll require your first name, mother’s name, and your intention. My dm is open too, in case you’re not comfortable dropping your personal informations here.

First specify under here that you want a reading so people can see how many spots are left then you can hit me up with your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

7 Likes

I want one, please

1 Like

Ι could take the 2nd spot if you like. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I would like a reading.

First of all thanks for your generous offering. You are very kind.

I want a reading please.

I would a reading too.

Looks like more of the greater and impactful divinations on here, I would like one as well, and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi thank you! Very nice. I‘d like one too. :slight_smile:

Would love one thanks a lot

I would like one

pls give me a reading too… thanks in advance

I just commenced typhoid treatment, yesterday was worse but I’m getting better now.
Please drop your first name, your mothers name and your question.

I’ll get to it as soon as possible

1 Like

I sent you a private message, I hope you get better. Thank you.

Hello friend. DM me if you can. Thanks.

Yes i would like a free divination if its not too late

Welcome @mazhar_syed It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking for a reading PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

If there is still a slot I would appreciate a reading. Thank you for your help.

-OGBE KANRAN-

• Ifa says there is blessings of chieftaincy title for you and blessing of good fortune and fame but says you’re to offer the sacrifice in order for you to receive the blessings. Ifa also foresees blessings of goodness for you says says you’re to offer the sacrifice because of sudden death and says he will not let you die suddenly.
  • Ifa says your path is clogged and your life isn’t easy, you dwell in the the midst of enemies, your way out of making a sacrifice to eshu and also to the mothers of the night.

This odu predicts good fortune, Everyone will be surprised at how much wealth the person for whom ‘Ogbe Karan’ is casted for will attain.
Ifá says that there is a woman with a lot of money in the society where you person. Ifá asks you to sacrifice so that your capacity for wealth does not diminish. Ifá says that if this person is not mistreated, good things will not come to you. But sooner or later she will be happy.

If you plan to go to a place where you plan to have romantic relationships, be careful that they may be discovered, because there is another person destined to watch over you.

Do not go for walks, or go mask parties because it does not suit you. If the one who looks at you is a foreigner, you are told to be careful in your work, that they want to hurt you so they can throw you out and see you having no work, remember you’re in the midst of enemies. everything is out of envy; but if he does sacrifice nothing will happen to him and he has to look better.

You want to move near a river or a ditch, if you are married your wife or a woman you maintain a relationship with is looking for you, and your mother too. take care of the saints and your house, you have not gotten anywhere… running by running, go home, refresh yourself and correspond to your wife, because they are both behind. Take care of your house so that an older one of you does not deny you his protection and turn his back on you because you have always counted on him.

Take care of yourself and respect your father, if he is deceased you should appease his head.

‘I hope you got this one way or the other’

My typhoid got worse so I was admitted, I just got out, sorry about the delay.

2 Likes

By all means please, you’re up next

I have sent you a message. Did you receive it dear?