"Temple" room

Hello to all.
I live in a semi-basement and my “temple” room is in the corner of the house, it has two windows that i have permanently closed.There i have practising scrying,meditation and candle magic.
This time i feel confident,ready and purchased all the necessary tools to begin my evocation journey but i have some doubts.I have studying Goetia extensively and referred that the "temple room must have no windows.That is an obstacle of having results?I have to find a another place?

Thanks in advance.

No, your place is fine, I have windows (I keep blinds drawn) but I can evoke spirits (demons etc.) very well.

Oh and please check your Messages in the link above! :slight_smile:

Where did you hear that? Every room I have ever used for my temple/working space has had a window and no problems on my end. I have never heard that before.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:6050”]Where did you hear that? Every room I have ever used for my temple/working space has had a window and no problems on my end. I have never heard that before.[/quote]I don’t know what system are you working but in Goetia mentioned clearly that your temple must be free of windows and any objects inside.

Darkgkas, I sent you a PM you can read in the Messages link above - please take a minute to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:6050”]Darkgkas, I sent you a PM you can read in the Messages link above - please take a minute to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks![/quote]To include what?

Read the PM, it’s pretty simple stuff!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:6050”]Read the PM, it’s pretty simple stuff![/quote] I red it…before i ask you what anyone here need to learn about me.

It’s a simple request which has reduced trolling and bullshit on this site, and it’s a rule, not optional - how hard is it to understand?

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:6050”]It’s a simple request which has reduced trolling and bullshit on this site, and it’s a rule, not optional - how hard is it to understand?

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote][/quote]
"It’s a simple request which has reduced trolling and bullshit on this site"WOW nice precautions.OK but not today I’m a little tired :(.

OK but today, whiny special crybaby is suspended for 7 days, oh noes.

Fuck this shit.

OK but today, whiny special crybaby is suspended for 7 days, oh noes.

Fuck this shit.[/quote]

No offense Lady Eva,but that was kind of rude.

Just please @darkgkas,post an introduction.Or else,you probably won’t be able to post anymore.And I know you could benefit from the information here.As would it benefit from your presence.

Thank you.

It was, yes, I’d had a very long and challenging week and I admit I lost my temper when he refused to do an intro, and yet kept posting, including in another thread - not an exemplary reaction, for sure!

I debated removing my post but that seemed dishonest somehow, however, I usually hold myself to a higher standard. I’ve suspended the member for 7 days with the request he makes his next post, should he rejoin, an intro - this is placed on the log-in screen describing the length of suspension and the reason for it.

Past experience has shown that people who wish to break rules immediately, and who act in this kind of manner, end up causing disruption of a larger kind, further on, and the request to post an intro is hardly unreasonable.

But yes, your criticism of me is completely valid, and losing my rag at people online is a thing I normally go to some lengths to avoid. :slight_smile:

1 Like