Temple of Black Light

Hey BALG,

I have been working with Lykania Hecate (and loving it). I was introduced to Her by a forum member who told me that Her sigil was from something called the Temple of Black Light.

Other than the whisperings on the forum I have no real idea what it is. I know it is a magical order and apparently one that takes magic and hard work seriously. My curiosity is piqued, and I am going to research it.

As part of my research I would like to ask you, the viewers at home, if you have any info about who they are, what your impressions of them are, and how I can contact them if during my research I come to the conclusion that I want to seek membership. Of course I will do my own research, but I would rather hear from members of that order as I think that would be the most reliable source of info ATM. Oh yeah , and I will of course ask Lykania and do some divinations of my own.

Thank you all.

Orismen

EDIT: I did download a PDF that seems to go over the basics. I am looking for more of a personal testimony from forum members.

TOBL is an order that deals with the Qliphoth, mainly. They also have sigils for the Qliphothic spheres.

1 Like

Dude…
TOBL is TOBL :smiley:

They are Gnostic Luciferian order that looks to seek union with the limitless aspects of chaos and the acausal. As best I’m aware of there are two main currents within TOBL, the anti cosmic 218 and the Necrosophic 182 currents. Where Dragon Rouge seeks to become a god in their own right the TOBL seeksunion kind of like RHP but not in the same sense.

You can learn about the Necrosophic tradition through the Liber Falxifer books and practice and the Qliphotic stuff in Liber Azerate (you’ll have to find an English translation unless your bilingual), The Book of Sitra Achra is a Qliphotic grimoire as well.

They published some work on Qimbanda as well and a few others that escape me at the moment. Hopefully UndeadGod333 will chime in and give you the info your looking for.

Their teachings are very dense and layered, you can read something several times and derive multiple applicable meanings.

Here’s a link to some of their stuff
[url=http://anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf]Error

[quote=“Divinator, post:3, topic:2100”]Dude…
TOBL is TOBL :D[/quote]

Divinator wins all of my internets.

Awesome PDF, TWF. A real public treasure.

It is deffinatly designed in a way that makes me think.

I like it.

It’s not that awesome, go to the rituals and it won’t let you scroll all the way down to let you see it all, the page cuts off. I posted it as their main views are listed there and they can explain it better than I.

I have Total support and respect for The Temple of The Black Light.
It’s indeed a Gnostic group utilizing the Dark Tradition represented within various cultures as well as developed within our own traditions. One of the highest aims is accession, ascent without abstractions of the ego and the illusions that form often brings. 218 devotees mostly see God as unknowable from a humans finite perspective. Not something you can become. Personally, I see self deification as profane and unnuminous, the Chaos Gnostic seeks a return to the Divinity of The Black Light, not more divided forms. This is of course a perspective that feels most pure to me, a spiritual path I walk and explore deeper. Practical aspects of this paths different angles relate to empathy and destruction to balance the causal world.

2182!
1 Like

Then get the right PDF:

http://www.4shared.com/office/bpD1myua/Temple_of_the_Black_Light.html

I’ve got it already. I just posted that link from my phone as the introduction can be read and explains the groups views.

Thanks for posting a proper copy.

Thank you all, I have a 12 hour shift today (making that holiday pay!) Now I have a lot to read and meditate on.

Working retail? lol Black Friday fucking sucks!! Yeah I worked 6 tens this week on overnights.

Working retail? lol Black Friday fucking sucks!! Yeah I worked 6 tens this week on overnights.[/quote]

No, I have done that before though it is rough. I make sure a liquid natural gas station does not blow up and cause massive damage to the surrounding neighborhood. If that thing goes everyone for at least a mile could suffer massive freezer burn as we have 14,000 gallons of methane gas that is stored at -260 F. The station has to be under constant supervision.

Working retail? lol Black Friday fucking sucks!! Yeah I worked 6 tens this week on overnights.[/quote]

No, I have done that before though it is rough. I make sure a liquid natural gas station does not blow up and cause massive damage to the surrounding neighborhood. If that thing goes everyone for at least a mile could suffer massive freezer burn as we have 14,000 gallons of methane gas that is stored at -260 F. The station has to be under constant supervision.[/quote]

Let it blow up! 218 here ! lol

More like -218!